1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Thought I'd give you all a heads-up: I am selling my original Synthetic Human. Please check out my thread in the sales section, and feel free to send offers.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet: https://www.facebook.com/1000toys/posts/1266443266773000

16797606_1266443066773020_2596122953326808334_o.jpg

1/12 CaRB. Preorders open 24/02. Hopefully it'll be up on HLJ, etc like the last one.

Another batch of the original 1/12 is going up as well. Same day as the 1/12 CaRB I think.

Are the 1/12 that good? I cancelled mine to make room for... hmmm I can't remember I think it was figuarts stormies.

The 1/12 CarB and 2nd release of 1/12 Synthetic Human are up for preorder on 1000toys site and also up on.

AmiAmi

HLJ

Funny that nobody mentioned these guys on sale right now
Sculpted by infamous Takayuki Takeya
Capture.jpg
Red one's gonna be back around 6PM Japan time until supply lasts.

Snagged the Bokkoku. Enzi seems rarer (it's the only one for which they said 'limited quantities' would be available) but I've seen enough reviews to know I like the colouring on Bokkoku better.

Went after the green guy - really like the copper patina.

If I had the cash for both I would have; I think the red one is far more sinister looking but wasn't a fan of the look of the gold sections. (But the unpleasant snot green mask the red guy has is definitely the cooler of the two...)

I also picked Bokkoku over enzi. Enzi's color is cool but Bokkoku has this antique feel to his color scheme and that sold me.

Hell yeah! Most of the people who post in the Facebook group went with Enzi, so I'm glad more people appreciate that copper color over here :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I also cancelled my original PO because it didn't fit my budget at the time, I think I can make room in June.

First SC Scorpion gets a re-release, now this one, lucky me.

Look at some photos with the clothes off; the underlying body has flesh tones where previous ones had white, and red accents. Very cool-looking. Detail on the face is also very nice.

They just showed off a clear Synthetic Human at ToyCon UK as well. Photo credits to John Christopher on Facebook.

18157146_10155308566790990_4964416020671835285_n.jpg

I always think clear figures like that look cheap.

it has to have some sort of semi transparent color or chrome linings to make it look good.

those special model kits always came with clear armors, which really looks messy because too many panel lines & pegs.

semi transparent on the other hand looks great like Jelly beans. it can really reflect lights coming from behind & "glow".

Look at some photos with the clothes off; the underlying body has flesh tones where previous ones had white, and red accents. Very cool-looking. Detail on the face is also very nice.

They just showed off a clear Synthetic Human at ToyCon UK as well. Photo credits to John Christopher on Facebook.

View attachment 339005

btw can treat it like Cloaking mode.

couldn't find any pic of the body.

but they could have used peg that matches the skin color.

Looks boring.
ZEN can be boring

View attachment 339005
They are totally going after the old Takara Henshin Cyborg look...
henshin-cyborg-002.jpg
What they really need is A Female Synthetic Human line
Sanakan.full.2024992.jpg
t_700x780.jpg

Back