1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Just check tracking. It left OSaka today and will be in San Jose, CA EOD tomorrow? Can it be that fast? We will see!

Mine has an estimated delivery of December 30th. I'm gueasing it will he here early January. It's already in the US but it always takes a bit to clear customs in my experience :p and with it being around the holidays shipping always takes a bit longer, I don't mind :)

Dear Customers
We are sorry that the shipping number might be wrong because of system
error.
We will inform you the right number.

I will let you know because we have shipped Toa Heavy Industries 1/6 Synthetic Human.

happy valentines to me...

may come earlier than expected.lolz

I got that email too, the tracking says it shipped though. Send me two 1000Toys, I don't mind :lol

Postman delievered something earlier and said something will come later, but with a $43 duty fee... crap. It's gotta be for this figure. Mine should be here today.

I live in Wisconsin, does everyone have to pay a duty fee?

Postman delievered something earlier and said something will come later, but with a $43 duty fee... crap. It's gotta be for this figure. Mine should be here today.

Canada has custom\duty fee?

DHL is hella fast, it is already near by city. I should get it today!

Mine just arrived, holy crap I didn't expect it today. No duty taxes! My boyfriend really wants to see me open it so I'm gonna wait till tomorrow night... It's gonna be torture :(

Mine just arrived, holy crap I didn't expect it today. No duty taxes! My boyfriend really wants to see me open it so I'm gonna wait till tomorrow night... It's gonna be torture :(

Did you have to sign for it or they left it on your front door?

They are here! Was disappointed that the weapon handing hands can't hold Deadpool's Katana, but over all the quality are awesome! Now the wait for the 1\12 version.
IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

for some damn fool reason, DHL transfered my package to USPS today... so the delay begins...

im so glad they included those hand options.

my nekkid anti-carb can use a pair.haha

Mine arrived today. Man, those DHL trucks must really fly like in the commercials.

1000Toys totally fancy-parked this thing into the box too. Genuine work of art.

Yea, it is a work of art for sure. I am handling it like its super high end but its cheaper than my hot toys. lol

Anyone posing this guy yet?

Back