1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thx for the link.

1 hand stand is standing using just 1 hand as support, inverted. someone did it with the 1st release last time. it's like one leg stand but using 1 hand inverted.

I have the original, but would like a link to the copy if someone wouldn't mind sharing with me? :wave

I found a use for the fake version. Stunt double for the real one! ha!

IMG_1026.jpg

Applying the pledge will make it glossy. I don't have the first release, but do have the reissue. Here is a side by side comparison. The fake on the left and reissue on the right.

IMG_1011.jpg

looks great.
other than the loose joints and lower grade quality.

Is the KO a exact copy?, no details missing, same size, or maybe slightly smaller from the molding process or maybe a bit bigger?

for the price would like to get a few as a base for repaint and mod for weapons

any details missing, or basically same exact copy and can one open the head to pose the eyes?

The China fake version has more weathering on the white part than the reissue version and the head is glue tight so you can't move the eyes.

Is that... a transparent Synthetic Human? That's pretty neat :) Hope it's not too limited.

They showed a 1/6 scale clear one at another convention. I'm guessing that will be available at NYCC

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Clear looks pretty slick, but I worry about the quality of the plastic; clear plastic tends to be more brittle and prone to breakage, in my experience...

Is it terrible that if by some small miracle I did get my hands on this release I'd immediately give it a misting of clear blue?

Yeah... I probably shouldn't even try, even though I do know someone who'd probably be willing to go to the booth.

SO its not even an exclusive. They will have these for sell later on their site.

Back