1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

I only tried once just a few mins after it started and it was a success first time. I read on FB comments that others had issues cos they put more than one in the basket. Not exactly know what they meant by more than one. One of each item, or more than one of one item??

you can only put 1 model. you can have 2 quantities. that is why most people succeeded after BD sold out. i was thinking of using that method after the 5th try but somehow that idea didn't get past me...

regular it is i guess.

was thinking of getting the BD then seperate out the parts & sell them off and keep the mask since it's the only thing different.

i wonder why they never managed to get things right despite it's not their 1st time doing this, yet everytime the same error happens. exact same errors.

they are a small company and again prolly didnt expect such a high demand. they expected it to go well hence the 2 per order on the reg ver(did a deal with factory to produce more), but the amount of traffic and f5ing i think was beyond what they expected.

you can only put 1 model. you can have 2 quantities. that is why most people succeeded after BD sold out. i was thinking of using that method after the 5th try but somehow that idea didn't get past me...

regular it is i guess.

was thinking of getting the BD then seperate out the parts & sell them off and keep the mask since it's the only thing different.

Thats a bit confusing. As far as I know the max you can get with regular is TWO and for the BD version is ONE.
Perhaps people tried to order more than one of the BD??

they are a small company and again prolly didnt expect such a high demand. they expected it to go well hence the 2 per order on the reg ver(did a deal with factory to produce more), but the amount of traffic and f5ing i think was beyond what they expected.

yea like i said, they couldn't learn from their exact past mistakes.

Thats a bit confusing. As far as I know the max you can get with regular is TWO and for the BD version is ONE.
Perhaps people tried to order more than one of the BD??

it's a glitch. most entered 2 reg 1 bd and keeps getting error. some ordered 1 model per order and got tru the 1st time.

it's a glitch. most entered 2 reg 1 bd and keeps getting error. some ordered 1 model per order and got tru the 1st time.

Yes, my understanding from those comments is that people had to separate their orders to get both the items.

Anybody manage to save, or have a link to the BD promo pics? I'd like to update the 1st page. Cheers.

Anybody manage to save, or have a link to the BD promo pics? I'd like to update the 1st page. Cheers.

Sorry, I wanted to but by them it was taken down. There should be 3 pics from the BD listing.

Cheers Chockles. I'll use the one they have on Facebook then.

d8NCBvp.jpg

Sorry if these have been posted before. I'm linking this post to the 1st page.

qTuw6Nv.jpg

Gxet7db.jpg

qzMgDh0.jpg

g2y7L4w.jpg

1m0ML9B.jpg

hAxsN19.jpg

X3IZ1Q6.jpg

RHZdZ7X.jpg

Cheers Chockles. I'll use the one they have on Facebook then.

Hopefully 1000toys will post them up on their fb page once the backlash settles down.

So how about you? Able to control yourself from buying any?

My wallet is pretty light right now, so I had no choice :lol

But I feel okay about passing on them.

I PO them both nol and BD ver. for now. It's my first time for these things. Hope to see more pics for BD ver

I PO them both nol and BD ver. for now. It's my first time for these things. Hope to see more pics for BD ver

Nice. Yeah we all want to see more pics of both versions unmasked and naked:)

Jumped on this. Got a standard version. Any ideas of what the box may look like?

managed to get 1 each before BD disappear.
Man.. ordering from that site was very frustrating! I had to go through order process 4 times to get it to the last confirmation page without going to blank page.

Back