1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

For the ones that didn't check their facebook :p

Hi, everyone!
Tokyo has entered the rainy season, and the weather's getting so humid and sticky that it makes me want to fly away to SDCC RIGHT NOW! (lol)
At the San Diego Comic-Con next week, we will be selling the Anti CaRB Squad ‘Seiji’ as an exclusive item! Sales will be at the Bluefin booth, just as last year.
So, here’s a bit of background information on the TOA Heavy Industries '1/6 Anti CaRB Squad'!
The 'Anti CaRB Squad' is an enforcement unit formed of 4 Synthetic Humans under orders from TOA Heavy Industries, to search and dispose of the ‘Collared-and-Reprogrammed-Body’(*pre-order for the CaRB ended in May).
Even with their faces covered by under-generated protective membrane, these experimental bodies are operated mainly for close quarters combat purposes.
The helmet is directly connected to the outer shell of the skull, with its protective membrane stripped off.
Due to the wide angle view, environmental info indication, energy supply support from the helmet, and the high-solidity frame used for both legs, longer operation time for close quarters combat has been made possible.
Each body, with its own identification color and specialized weaponry, hunts the Collared-and-Reprogrammed-Body in a joint operation together with other members of the Anti CaRB Squad.
The next line-up after ‘Ouma (黄混)’, which was up for pre-order at the Thai Toy Expo 2015(April 30th~May 3rd), will be ‘Seiji (青磁)’, and will be sold on-site at the SDCC Bluefin booth!
Following is the sales schedule and price info for the 4 Anti CaRB Squad members.(*Each single members will be sold at different events)
==========
Anti CaRB Squad 'Ouma(Yellow Chaos / 黄混)' + Nunchaku(雙節棍)
・Sales : Thai Toy Expo 2015 (JP TOYS booth)
・Price : 6,000THB
・Delivery : July 2015
*Pre-order closed.
Anti CaRB Squad 'Seiji(Blue Porcelain / 青磁)' + Katana(刀)
・Sales : San Diego Comic-Con 2015 (Bluefin booth)
・Price : 180USD
Anti CaRB Squad 'Sekimu(Red Mist / 赤霧)' + Sai(釵)
・Sales : ACG Hong Kong 2015 (SEN-TI-NEL booth)
・Price : 1,400HKD
Anti CaRB Squad 'Ryokuma(Green Spots / 緑斑)' + Machete(大鉈)
・Sales : Wonder Festival 2015 Summer (Union Creative / SEN-TI-NEL booth)
・Price : 22,000JPY
==========
And, for those of you who cannot come to these events, we will be selling a small number of the Anti CaRB Squad at the 1000toys Web Shop in AUGUST.
Details on the sales will be announced as soon as the schedule is fixed.
Well then, see you guys at SDCC!
1000toys
Yuta Tobari

The 'Anti CaRB Squad' don't really appeal to me. So I don't think I'll try to pre order any of them.

Other than the 'Test Body' version, which was a show exclusive, then online lottery figure, none of their other figures were that difficult to pre order if I remember correctly, as long as you pre ordered within a couple hours of the pre order going up on their website. It's not like you had to refresh your browser every 5 seconds in case they sold out within a minute. Although, the ACS figures are show exclusives, so who knows how limited they are, & how fast they will sell.

a little weathering on the clothes would have been cool

The 'Anti CaRB Squad' don't really appeal to me. So I don't think I'll try to pre order any of them.

Other than the 'Test Body' version, which was a show exclusive, then online lottery figure, none of their other figures were that difficult to pre order if I remember correctly, as long as you pre ordered within a couple hours of the pre order going up on their website. It's not like you had to refresh your browser every 5 seconds in case they sold out within a minute. Although, the ACS figures are show exclusives, so who knows how limited they are, & how fast they will sell.

they did only have 1 release after the test body, and it wasn't a limited release, but still it sold out, so i don't expect much about getting anyone of these limited editions. they could have released a general release 5th version so everyone who wants one can get 1, this would mean that those going for those events can actually get the exclusive ones should they want to and the rest of us gets a general release version. but no, they had to make all 4 event exclusive to boost attractions.

I guess we'll see what happens when pre order for the ACS go up online. Should have the option for a 4 pack, so peeps who want all or nothing, have a chance to do so. I'm more excited about the potential original synthetic human being offered again.

I really want a female (no clothing like the 1st 3) synthetic human though.

Activity Test Body.

But which one?

11698542_869507459799918_8870755283194086906_n.jpg

SO.. riddle me this...
Why do they set up a new site when they sell a new figure online?
First 1/6 synthetic human was exclusively sold on '東亜重工' -shop.toa-1000toys.com
Next 1/6 CaRB (Collared and Reprogrammed Body) was exclusively sold on -1000toys.jp (not the same site)

Anti-CARB Seiji from SDCC...

DSC02656_zpsfon5n4dq.jpg

f9ed5f5b-da72-4edb-b685-55e1b2f9aeb8_zpsvkfry9yi.jpg

DSC02659_zpshbhgcfei.jpg

SO.. riddle me this...
Why do they set up a new site when they sell a new figure online?
First 1/6 synthetic human was exclusively sold on '東亜重工' -shop.toa-1000toys.com
Next 1/6 CaRB (Collared and Reprogrammed Body) was exclusively sold on -1000toys.jp (not the same site)

coz 1000toys.jp sounds like a better address?

Didn't know it comes with Jacket underneath the aprons like the main character, looks much better without the apron.

Yeah I put the apron on backwards underneath the shirt since I thought it would be more visually striking. Apron is also wired if anyone cares to know. The balance, design, and articulation of the synthetic body remains the major draw for this figure.

1000toys said:
Update for the 4types of 1/6 Anti CaRB Squad

No exact date yet but after Wonderfest is finished we will make available a limited number of all 4types on our website for ordering。Sales are expected to star sometime around early to mid August.

Note this will be a sale of a in stock item and not a pre-order. Therefore the item will be shipped to you quickly and arrive mostly by the end of August.

Note for the Thai Show Ver and SDCC Ver if you have not ordered at this point the website order will be your only option.

There should be a fair amount of each version for order so it shouldn't go in minutes.

More info will be posted about this as soon as it is available.
I guess they won't be as difficult to get as their previous toy fair exclusive figure .....

I should also mention that there are no extra wrist ball joints in the box which I think they should include.

I don't think this sold out at SDCC since they still had a stack by Sunday and most people in line were buying Gundam and Egg Attack stuff. I assume there will be plenty to go around when it becomes available to order online.

I should also mention that there are no extra wrist ball joints in the box which I think they should include.

I don't think this sold out at SDCC since they still had a stack by Sunday and most people in line were buying Gundam and Egg Attack stuff. I assume there will be plenty to go around when it becomes available to order online.

This year they had plenty of stock. I was able to walk up late Saturday with no line and just get one without a hassle. They still had a lot left. I really want the main characters from Blame! and Biomega but this guy is pretty cool and messed up looking.

Anybody get any info out of 1000toys at SDCC concerning their other figures?

Back