1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been my pose since I opened Yoda up... guess that will change once I get the Hut in :rock

aa-2.jpg

That is a damn good question... and one I will tackle in about a week :lol

I'm thinking some kind of stand with a round top and I'd really like to make it rotatable (like a small lazy susan) so you can see all sides.

i really want to cut down or acquire a real cypress stump to set mine on.
something like this
1v.JPG

Oh, I like that. Classy Flo, real classy. How much?

I honestly can't remember. I had my Pop with me and he drags me all around that place, looking at the goofiest crap.

i really want to cut down or acquire a real cypress stump to set mine on.
something like this
1v.JPG

Now that would be absolutely awesome, Barry! :horror

Spiker thanks for the heads up on the Citadel Orange Wash, I ordered a bottle from that eBay link. I can't wait to paint up my hut lights! :hi5:

I was at a Big Lots, not sure if they have those in OK, and they had this little black table that I thought would have been perfect for the hut. Something like this:

2744675550_1e3e19a98d.jpg

We do, and that looks about perfect! I was actually hoping to find a table just like that. Any idea what the cost on that one was?

nah, the wife brought it in :lol

BTW, dumb question... but does the hut not come with a back portion to close it off? I thought you could display it opened or closed... but I don't see any large 2nd piece of the hut?

nah, the wife brought it in :lol

BTW, dumb question... but does the hut not come with a back portion to close it off? I thought you could display it opened or closed... but I don't see any large 2nd piece of the hut?

no, that portion is open..............thats where a lazy susan comes in handy, not to be confused with a drunken sharon......:lecture

Back