1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

thursday here in OZ...not a bad turn around considering im basically in Tatooine to USAs' Coruscant ;)

Not bad at all considering I'm half way to Cali and I'm getting it on Thursday.

thursday here in OZ...not a bad turn around considering im basically in Tatooine to USAs' Coruscant ;)

Then I did probably be at some tiny planet in the Outer Rim.:lol

I can use an extra Yoda, might just grab one from Sideshow and skip the wait with my local retailer.

So, since orders for the ex have now been processed, would I be safe to assume my WL won't be converting now? :monkey2 (I've never ordered direct from SSC before, so don't really know how these things work.) I don't want to leave it too late before ordering the regular, and miss that one as well.

Wow this is shipping already? My waitlist never converted... :(

Don't the exclusives ususally ship before the regulars? Mine is a reg. yet I get mine Tuesday. Weird.

Just looked at the newsletteer. You are right. They are shipping them both simultaneously.

So, since orders for the ex have now been processed, would I be safe to assume my WL won't be converting now? :monkey2 (I've never ordered direct from SSC before, so don't really know how these things work.) I don't want to leave it too late before ordering the regular, and miss that one as well.

Nah, usually there are some conversions before the items ships then once its starts processing (credit cards are charged) there are more cancellations and declined cards. Usually not only will the waitlists be converted, but often times the figures (like is happening with Greedo and Hammerhead) will come back on second chance.

So I'd say don't give up yet... but worst case scenario you'll still be able to get the regular for retail or less later on.

Nah, usually there are some conversions before the items ships then once its starts processing (credit cards are charged) there are more cancellations and declined cards. Usually not only will the waitlists be converted, but often times the figures (like is happening with Greedo and Hammerhead) will come back on second chance.

So I'd say don't give up yet... but worst case scenario you'll still be able to get the regular for retail or less later on.

Thanks for that, so there's still some hope then! I was a bit late getting on the WL (2 or 3 weeks after it sold out), and it sounds like a very low exclusive, but I might get lucky. But like you say, I should be able to get it later elsewhere, so I'm keeping my options open for now. :chew

WaitListed then converted and still no shipping notice. And I'm in America's armpit...AZ. :dunno

I was thinking about the hut but then I started looking at the front door and wondered how the heck Luke even got in there. I don't think he got on his belly to squeeze through. It just seems too small. :dunno

Back