1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just got mine today. It is HUGE. Just amazing, well worth the money. Guess I need to rethink my plan of the diorama around it. May need to resize my plans. My only wish was that it came with yodas bed and blanket, but those are easy makes. Still can not believe I got this.

Wow, just got mine today. It is HUGE. Just amazing, well worth the money. Guess I need to rethink my plan of the diorama around it. May need to resize my plans. My only wish was that it came with yodas bed and blanket, but those are easy makes. Still can not believe I got this.

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that Yodas bed was in the back section of the hut that SS omitted to make the cutaway at the back. So there really isn't even anywhere to put it. Still a cool idea though.

Congrats! :clap

This is one space occupying item that I never regretted getting.:lol

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that Yodas bed was in the back section of the hut that SS omitted to make the cutaway at the back. So there really isn't even anywhere to put it. Still a cool idea though.

I am putting it on the right side to the entrance way. Yoda will have to crunch his legs but it fits.

Anyone ever add the Hot Toys Luke into this display instead of the early SSC one...I just got the DX Luke and after hanging the damaged one on the vain, I thought he would look good in the hut, if I can ever track one down...

I wonder if we'll get a new Yoda soon. I almost picked up the Sideshow version from the prequel trilogy when it was available but decided to hold off. I'd love to have a version of the character though.

Anyone know anyone who has any of the spare stirring instruments (pestel and mortar). Mine came missing one, bit of an ocd nightmare. Managed to get several 3d printed but looks different paintwise to the original

well I just bought it for 160.00 dollars. does any one have any extra snakes they would be willing to sell as I think its missing two I think would need a pic of the snakes that`s in this set

All 4 can be seen here.

yoda+012.JPG

Attachments

• 100026_press22-001.jpg
    100026_press22-001.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 321
im missing the orange one and the long yellow and I guess the green corralled one as well. wonder where I can find these to replace the lost ones.

Seems to be quite sets missing pieces. Curious why so many of us have incomplete sets compared to other items/figures.

Ok so quick question that is bugging me. Is this set meant to have two pestel type staring items or just one? Rebelscum shows two as does sideshow but other pictures show only one. Need to know if my set is complete.

Back