1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, a loophole was closed which allowed them to sell things under £15 VAT free to the uk, so they are packing up and become an instore type deal no more direct online. what i read anyway.

heres some info https://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/68098

Doesn't help them either that they ship from Jersey, which isn't part of the EU, so anybody outside of the UK can risk having to pay customs to get their order.

yta8yna2.jpg
a5arapaq.jpg
haneda6y.jpg
pemu5ysu.jpg
6ebu6a8u.jpg
ta3u5a3u.jpg
uje8unan.jpg

a2agety6.jpg
yny5aseh.jpg

Just a few different options.
I really think both SS and Medi are too big. The body on the SS is great. It just needs a bit of shortening and skinnying if that's a word.

Yoda is such a small guy. I've always seen him as tiny. No taller than mid thigh to Obi wan at full height.
7apevu6u.jpg
ymyqyje9.jpg
e8yqa6yp.jpg
e6ada6av.jpg
azezenaq.jpg
8uretene.jpg
ytyqy7uv.jpg
ta2uja8e.jpg

Yoda is such a small guy. I've always seen him as tiny. No taller than mid thigh to Obi wan at full height.

Here's a couple of pretty good references for size, esp the head. Yoda is pretty close to the same plane as the human figure. Yoda's head is very close to the same proportions and size as a full human head. That ArtFx is very cool, but it's just a few notches too small to my eye.

OzmakingYoda.jpg

YodabackpackLuke.jpg

haneda6y.jpg

Here's a couple of pretty good references for size, esp the head. Yoda is pretty close to the same plane as the human figure. Yoda's head is very close to the same proportions and size as a full human head. That ArtFx is very cool, but it's just a few notches too small to my eye.

OzmakingYoda.jpg

YodabackpackLuke.jpg

haneda6y.jpg

I think your right. The head is a bit small but the height of this yoda seems right to me. The SS is good but it still seems to tall and wide. I don't know. It's hard to judge properly from pics. Still up in the air about what I want to do to be happy with yoda. The koto statue is now my favorite yoda collectable.

Gave my Yoda glass eyes, was quite a challenge, but I like it alot!

Irises are a slight bit too big IMO, but he looks alot more like a puppet now, which is awesome! And yes, he's slightly cross eyes, on purpose.

Still need to paint it!

5yvy93.jpg

vqqsfc.jpg

2s0o29j.jpg

2a9r1qd.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good bro. If you could make the eyes movable somehow it might look a little more realistic. I like the lighter green but maybe a little darker. It's probably the flash that's washing it out.

Which mm size did you get?

This one for Yoda is the 6 mm one. It's on the big side for Yoda but helps for the puppet look IMO.

It however is FAR too big for other 1/6 figures.

Paint maybe on the light side, but it's very light in the room now too. And camera settings need to be changed I think. Looks better in hand. Slightly darker and greener.

Still better than the bright green Sideshow used.

Making the eyes movable seems impossible to me without breaking open the sculpt and creating ugly seams.

Last edited:
LOL.

Started to repaint the hands and feet, and I actually didn't know he came with a damn LOG and a snake. :lol

Never felt the need to check the box since Yoda is so.. Yoda.

Back