1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

I'll take some eventually. I just have no place to put this right now.

good luck getting that hut on a doily josh...............:wave.........:wink1:

He should put it inside the hut...like it was a carpet. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That is actually a cool idea for you Josh!!!
I would take it up a notch, though, and put a vacuum in Yoda's hands. :lol

i hope the very bottom is recessed a bit................for the lazy susan hardware.............:panic:

gotta get to lowes...........:lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That is actually a cool idea for you Josh!!!
I would take it up a notch, though, and put a vacuum in Yoda's hands. :lol

3939867926_2720d58e2b.jpg

Nice! I figured you had taped that on. Ah the wonders of the internet

Nothing worse than being left with your hut in your hand...wait, that's not right.

WHADDA YOU DOIN'? CHASE 'EM!!!!

I got my hut today and overall it's really awesome! TONS of little parts, I can't figure out where to put them all. The light up feature is really neat for the stove, and then you plug it into the wall and it lights up the wall lights. The ONLY thing I wish they would have done differnetly is make the light up feature a switch on the side instead of a plug-in stove because after you get it plugged in, you can't put a lot of deco around it because you are going to want to pull it back out or drain your batteries. Otherwise it's awesome! I would post picts but my wife has our camera and won't be home until later tonight. I'm sure others will get good picts up before I do. I hope you all enjoy it too....

I got my hut today and overall it's really awesome! TONS of little parts, I can't figure out where to put them all. The light up feature is really neat for the stove, and then you plug it into the wall and it lights up the wall lights. The ONLY thing I wish they would have done differnetly is make the light up feature a switch on the side instead of a plug-in stove because after you get it plugged in, you can't put a lot of deco around it because you are going to want to pull it back out or drain your batteries. Otherwise it's awesome! I would post picts but my wife has our camera and won't be home until later tonight. I'm sure others will get good picts up before I do. I hope you all enjoy it too....

Is the bottom completely flat or recessed?

Is the bottom completely flat or recessed?

Pretty much flat...with cobblestones in the floor. The outer bottom is flat with little felt footies and the star wars logo. IMPORTANT TO NOTE from my last post, I missed that there IS a little button on the stove to turn the light feature on and off so you don't have to remove the stove. It's just well hidden. IF YOU PUT THE BATTERY PACK IN AND IT DOSENT LIGHT UP RIGHT AWAY....LOOK FOR THE BUTTON. (I found it because I thought I had burned it out after only one use, but I was accidentially pressing the button) Like I said my real camera isn't home right now, however is a shot using my phone camera....

IMG00017-20110526-1342.jpg

Last edited:

:gah:.....................tomorrow cant get here fast enough...............:panic:

Looks good. Thanks for the pic, Vonhahn.

Will definitely pick this up someday.

Back