1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Thats one big piece of sludge .... DM I thought you were low on space? Where are you going to put the brown mound?

Thats one big piece of sludge .... DM I thought you were low on space? Where are you going to put the brown mound?

Got a nice round side table picket out for it. Just waiting for it to get here...Yoda is tired of being homeless.

I can't wait to see pics from you guys getting the hut. Yoda was definitely a home run from Sideshow. It'll be nice to see him in his home.

it's going to be neat to watch how others are going to accentuate this piece...........like some did with the jabba throne....steps, archways, etc.....
i know i have plans for mine............now to just track down a fog machine.....:panic:
:wink1:

Fog machine!

https://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752534

I had one in my Poison Dart Frog tank and it would look cool with Yoda's hut me thinks!

Fog machine!

https://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752534

I had one in my Poison Dart Frog tank and it would look cool with Yoda's hut me thinks!

Oh right that's it!! Ultrasonic ... that's the tech they have in my humidifier... just couldn't remember what it was called and did not think to check the manual or the label on it :lol

With it you can find it cheaper here
https://cgi.ebay.com/Ultrasonic-LED...et_Supplies&hash=item19c4498fb9#ht_2949wt_986

Last edited:
62cf6666-b40b-0ce2.jpg

Those stormies can look up yodas robe.:horror

:exactly:

Just a quick little iPhone shot since I never really snapped pics of Yoda. I really like the way the three of them look on the shelf together, so much so that they displaced Vader's spot on the top shelf of that Detolf which he occupied for close to two years. :horror

Just canceled the Hut and re-ordered it for free (+ shipping) using Rewards Points. :yess:

Just canceled the Hut and re-ordered it for free (+ shipping) using Rewards Points. :yess:

Nicely done.

Have you got a space set aside for it? I had it originally pre-ordered but cancelled awhile ago-- debating about going for it again but I think I'm going to wait until the jaw dropping pics start to get posted to fuel the need.

SSC are really hitting the nail on the head when it comes to the latest Enviros and beasts etc etc!!

I'd get that Leia PF in a heartbeat if I thought SilentSurfer was still taking commissions for repaints.

Back