1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly...I'll throw this out there...

If they release Poe in the X-Wing suit, I'll own my first figure from this trilogy!

Poe in X-wing suit would be the only figure I would add to the few TFA figs that I picked up. I love the flight suits and his character was actually interesting in the first film.

I see the ST and its directors as the kids who grew up watching the OT being given the chance later as adults to re-enact their favorite scenes from the original but with ostensibly new but basically derivative characters. After all we know the main target audience for these types of movies so I'm fine with characters being caricatures. But then that means they've got to nail down the basics but when looking at it more holistically, an oversight of vision and identity for this trilogy has cost the license dearly. When it rains, it pours.

However at the risk of putting myself at odds with most of the opinions held by folk on here and out, I've always thought that Rian Johnson was/is probably the best SW will ever get in terms of the screenwriter-director (apart from the G-man himself). He's made his certain idiosyncrasies very obvious in a way that's almost admirable in the worst way possible.

I'm still open to a RJ trilogy and I think people should start directing their apprehension and YouTube six hour video essays at JJ's TROS and the trilogy written by the Game of Thrones' Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

And yeah, an X-Wing figure regardless of who is long overdue.

[emoji122]

I see the ST and its directors as the kids who grew up watching the OT being given the chance later as adults to re-enact their favorite scenes from the original but with ostensibly new but basically derivative characters. After all we know the main target audience for these types of movies so I'm fine with characters being caricatures. But then that means they've got to nail down the basics but when looking at it more holistically, an oversight of vision and identity for this trilogy has cost the license dearly. When it rains, it pours.

However at the risk of putting myself at odds with most of the opinions held by folk on here and out, I've always thought that Rian Johnson was/is probably the best SW will ever get in terms of the screenwriter-director (apart from the G-man himself). He's made his certain idiosyncrasies very obvious in a way that's almost admirable in the worst way possible.

I'm still open to a RJ trilogy and I think people should start directing their apprehension and YouTube six hour video essays at JJ's TROS and the trilogy written by the Game of Thrones' Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

And yeah, an X-Wing figure regardless of who is long overdue.

In Rian We Trust [emoji3590]

Definitely buying that!!!!!

For me it was more positive confirmation that Poe still will be seen in X-Wing flight gear. So the HT figure I and many others want still has a high chance. Got to be better than the other "adventurer" version.

Actually looking at the recent toys they all look the same. Poe, Finn etc.

Useless without Poe-slap face 2nd head...

9e90dd7b183d6eccb1019c365f2ab674.gif

This outfit could be a good Con Ex -- with stun-gun floppy limbs...

9cc7db3bd61e85ead43ca7faed1a4b6f.gif

Poe's just the best, isn't he?

Looking forward to adding this with his previous 2 X-Wing's .

I think it's a classic move by JJ.

"Ruin" blew up my flyboys X-Wing, I'll just give him a new one !

Should have gone for more black though I think. But give us a Hot Toys X-Wing flight gear Poe and his ship can be pink for all I care.

I think it's a classic move by JJ.

"Ruin" blew up my flyboys X-Wing, I'll just give him a new one !

Should have gone for more black though I think. But give us a Hot Toys X-Wing flight gear Poe and his ship can be pink for all I care.

Yeah, his black and orange one was so cool. It’s a shame Rian added it to his “things to blow up” list. I kinda wish Poe would’ve upgraded to the T-85 X-Wing from the cartoon though. But I guess the Resistance in TROS doesn’t have the funds.

Back