1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he advertises his work like that i wouldn't be surprised he's booked.Looks great for sure!

Well his name is Stephen Maurice from England. He finished the weathering he sent me a couple of pics via PM. I think that he did an excellent work. I asked him if he planned on weathering a bit more with some lighter brown or mud brown as I call it but he said that he was worried that it would ruin the material of the jacket.

10950921_10205089148082213_640794849_n.jpg
10957972_10205089130641777_1713694194_n.jpg

I'm getting mine in tomorrow, going to start modding it immediately.
I was initially going to return it, but I think it will be quite good after some mods I have planned for it.

Excellent shots, E. :clap

Once again, I did that thing where I looked at these pics on my phone and thought it looked on par with Hot Toys, then I opened them on my laptop and saw otherwise
Looking at a head sculpt blow up 500% on a lap top is going to highlight every flaw. Seeing it a phone is better representation of the actual size and what it will look like in hand.

Excellent shots, E. :clap

Looking at a head sculpt blow up 500% on a lap top is going to highlight every flaw. Seeing it a phone is better representation of the actual size and what it will look like in hand.

IMG_3003.jpg

Not going to lie, I prefer the HT 'detail so fine most of it's invisible to the naked eye' approach.

vyKfST2.jpg

lkC5pfH.jpg

sQ0XJHa.jpg

tq5Yak5.jpg

Uv6VENC.jpg

MtIrVYG.jpg

WqeFbFz.jpg

fcskPGR.jpg

mF6YitA.jpg

FmrmBpt.jpg

lK4Vvu2.jpg

HFlciE8.jpg

Kinda tempted to send it back for a replacement, but then I'm worried I'll get one with more defects. Is Toy Anxiety parting this out? I might just get some replacement stuff.

HFlciE8.jpg

Kinda tempted to send it back for a replacement, but then I'm worried I'll get one with more defects. Is Toy Anxiety parting this out? I might just get some replacement stuff.

Looking pretty damn good in these last few pages, nice pics Snake, whole lotta badassery on that shelf:clap

What's wrong with yours, looks fine in those photos?

Looking pretty damn good in these last few pages, nice pics Snake, whole lotta badassery on that shelf:clap

What's wrong with yours, looks fine in those photos?

He's got a weird mark on his right cheek, and on his hair seam, stained armpit from his shirt, random marks on his body, belt fraying apart, warped pouches...

He's got a weird mark on his right cheek, and on his hair seam, stained armpit from his shirt, random marks on his body, belt fraying apart, warped pouches...

I did notice the hair seam thing and I do have a pet peeve for staining, bugs the heck out of me:( I was thinking of going shirtless with the spiked bat look but if he is stained that's out:slap

I did notice the hair seam thing and I do have a pet peeve for staining, bugs the heck out of me:( I was thinking of going shirtless with the spiked bat look but if he is stained that's out:slap

I can try to get over the body problems, but I can't take the head having marks on it. I asked to get a replacement head.

I can try to get over the body problems, but I can't take the head having marks on it. I asked to get a replacement head.

Your pictures look good...hope you get the replacement head. Mine has marks on the body too and the warped pouches(which I think I can live with). At first I thought his head had a weird red mark...but I guess its suppose to be a small cut. Also...when I took the jacket off, his arms were stained black in places...but I was able to get it off w/ a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol. I just need a new pistol holster and I think I'm good.

Spiked bat would have been a better exclusive...or somehow an arrow in his leg!

Your pictures look good...hope you get the replacement head. Mine has marks on the body too and the warped pouches(which I think I can live with). At first I thought his head had a weird red mark...but I guess its suppose to be a small cut. Also...when I took the jacket off, his arms were stained black in places...but I was able to get it off w/ a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol. I just need a new pistol holster and I think I'm good.

Spiked bat would have been a better exclusive...or somehow an arrow in his leg!

The mark on his forehead, left side, is supposed to be there. Mine has this weird blemish on his right cheek, that I can't just ignore.

Sorry to hear you're not happy with him Plissken... I was hoping you'd get a good example.

My buddy Nate's (Sladesuperagent) arrived with the right arm snapped off at the elbow :huh

I plan to work on my figure some tonight... I'll post some progress on what I'm doing. The weathering really is something anyone can do, you just have to start small and work up until you're happy with the level of distressing.

That reminds me, the inner elbow plastic of the right arm looks like it's peeling apart inside the joint on mine... I don't think I've ever had a figure have so many goddamn problems. I knew in my bones, I was going to get a lemon. :lol

With a name like Snake Plissken, you probably were destined to get a bad one :lol

I will say, that overall I like this body design... but the elbow joint is pretty ugly. So far HT (and the clones of their body) are the only ones who have really nailed a muscular arm that looks good both straight and bent.

It's been 3 days and I haven't heard from them about my arm.

So it's almost 3 people here that either broke their right arm by accident or have trouble with it.

Back