1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple of photos from a scalper on ebay the figures kind of looks less fat maybe there are quality issues on diferent HS and I think that is the same body for the snake.

$_57 (2).jpg
$_57 (1).jpg

Decent looking body... don't love the way the bottom of the chest looks like fangs, but hopefully it looks good when displayed.

Ive been thinking about cancelling my order after i saw what happened with the Uncharted Drake figure.I kinda want to see in hand pictures before i buy it.
Ive always said that Sideshow didn't do a very good job on their human PF's,very poor paintjob.

Hey guy just to let you know fellow freaks member Rahmier made a little ajustment to the nathan drake HS He posted it on OSR Facebook.

Nathan Drake head I just got in for repaint. Before I repaint it I heated it up woth a hair dryer foe a few minutes and squished the face in and ran it under cold water....what do you guys think?

Before pics on top row

10487476_10203094803744553_8710685777030450256_n.jpg

He made a significant change to it IMO not a complete fix but is something. looks a lot better although those eyes still creepy. So maybe if the plissken head suffers this could be the first thing to try.

Why are all these drake pics in the snake thread?

Anyone that has been around Sideshow knows that they put out a figure that's all snafu'd while the one right after it could be the greatest figure they have ever done.

And first pics of SS, HT and whoever, are always crappy.

Why are all these drake pics in the snake thread?

Anyone that has been around Sideshow knows that they put out a figure that's all snafu'd while the one right after it could be the greatest figure they have ever done.

And first pics of SS, HT and whoever, are always crappy.

Ok my man, just updating everybody since its been a concern to this thread too.

depending on this figure i would probably order the Han solo but im not sure because that proto HS looks a little off too.

Wolffe, Storm Shadow Assassin, V2 Cobra Commander (hooded head) and Catwoman. I think it can work fine, but it seems the opt for a dead center eye placement, when usually the top of the iris is hidden behind the lid and you can almost see the bottom of the iris.

I just found this image in the DC thread... not for the faint of hear, but gives you an idea of how it's done:

attachment.php

groovy baby!!!! shes a fem-bot does the body come with machine gun ****

I got two of the Drake bodies in the mail today... pretty impressive. Just had a few moments to check 'em out over lunch, but a huge leap forward for Sideshow in terms of a base body. No joints seemed stuck or too weak and the build was good. Still don't like the odd cut of the rubber of the torso, but it's a minor issue.

I got two of the Drake bodies in the mail today... pretty impressive. Just had a few moments to check 'em out over lunch, but a huge leap forward for Sideshow in terms of a base body. No joints seemed stuck or too weak and the build was good. Still don't like the odd cut of the rubber of the torso, but it's a minor issue.

Got mine too and I agree on all the above. The thing I like the most about these is the hips are built like a normal guy instead of being super narrow. Now that clothing is getting better tailoring and the fabrics are getting thinner, widening of the hips is needed to make the figures more proportional. Hope HT starts updating theirs too.

Got mine too and I agree on all the above. The thing I like the most about these is the hips are built like a normal guy instead of being super narrow. Now that clothing is getting better tailoring and the fabrics are getting thinner, widening of the hips is needed to make the figures more proportional. Hope HT starts updating theirs too.

Looks like they ripped off the legs from hot toys? Smart move sideshow. Smart move.

Yeah, the design is pretty similar to HT, the knee seems a bit longer and I don't know about the foot pegs. They look thicker, so it'll be interesting to see how they work with other designs. I belive the wrists will work with HT pegs, I didn't have a chance to check that out yet... but the color match between HT hands and the body was good.

Foot balls are way to big but I think they are that way for a reason. If you try and use a single ball on HT feet they become way to floppy. Asmus' Witch King had that problem. But they appear to have the same additive insert like HT has so I think split the calf and swap the end out and then you can use HT pegs.

I was wondering about that... I don't know if I have any feet that would accept that ball joint unless it was the old buck feet.

I did notice the legs are much more defined than the HT body, so similar design, but more muscular than HT.

My second flex payment was charged on wednesday Im very anxious to have this figure in hand despite the Nathan Drake Fiasco...100219-snake-plissken-006.jpg

A fellow member PM me a couple of weeks ago and he told that he can make an acrilyc stand for the Snake and he showed me a mock up.

He says its not final and the price should not exceed $35 I think.

so what you guys think ?

Snake.jpg

Last edited:
Back