1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that has to do with price though..when the SW Luke Jedi Ex figure went up for pre-order at 49.99,it sold out in minutes

folks today,unless hardcore collector's,don't see the value in a 1/6 scale 12" $160-$200 figure (not counting shipping and taxes)

Even I cringe at the prices today for HT and SS

I'm sure that's part of it, but even with higher prices exclusives that are limited sell out very fast. I believe Sideshow went from a model where they set the ES before the PO and this lead to quick sell-outs, but now they have a wait and see approach and base the ES on the sales.

Exclusive ordered. Still kind of surprised this figure is going to exist. :lol

No kidding, it's a figure I've wanted for a long time, even bought a custom head and some gear years ago. But in-hand I didn't care for the head and gave up hope :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The description in that link does not say anything about the exclusive cassette.

It's on the bottom left side.

Sideshow Exclusive

Hand holding the Nuclear Fusion Information Cassette Tape

They charge you 40$ for down payment if it's on flex, if not it gets paid all at once I believe.

Same here :lol and so unexpected.

No, no down payment on this. It's usually a NRD if the value is much higher, like the Grievous and Vader figures.

Dave's EXCL link seems to be back up now,

and found this on my travels..

SSC Link for the Regular version....

When I click on the link and add it to my cart it does not say Sideshow Exclusive Edition.

When I click on the link and add it to my cart it does not say Sideshow Exclusive Edition.

Yes annoying. A product code in the order summary would have ben more clear.

Ex: 1002191
reg: 100219

I can't image if that actually happens. :lol

Oh, but do it for a few minutes! Finally, Rick, Batty, Priss, Zhora, Leon, ... all without having to pay through the nose! But yes, the chances are 0.

Last edited:
Ordered! This was as pleasing of an announcement as The Crow figure was, except without the figure being disgustingly overpriced and having a headsculpt I didn't care for (and therefore did not order).

The description in that link does not say anything about the exclusive cassette.

If you are starting on the page that has the gold coloured S 'shield' above the left side of the photo, it's the exclusive. The regular would just be a black on white symbol.

And they won't charge your card until they have stock, which for this will be (if all goes well and no delays) late July - early August 2014. But then they'd let you know about 2 weeks before they take your moeny anyway.

Also yeah it's frustrating how they are doing exclusives these days. I can't tell that this Snake or Red Sonja are exclusives in my order history, but Sideshow told me they were. I still get nervous about it.

Back