1:6 SSC GI Joe Ninja Viper (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didnt have an pre-order list a mile long I would definitely go after another one, but I just have to much other ____ coming.

can't really afford to army build these guys. but it is an awesomw figure. way better than the red. shame on those who passed on him. the Elite list keeps shrinking around here.

I haven't opened this, Stalker, Bruce Lee DX and IM Secret ____. I'm really running out of time to enjoy these items.

Mine should be coming this week. I had to have them delay shipment since I was out of town this last week. Can't wait to get it though and put him next to Storm Shadow, Snake and the Red Ninja. Those pictures look great King!

Still waiting for my local retailer to have their shipment in-country. A couple more months of waiting at least. But the savings in $$ is at least worth the wait.

Non-Attendee version is still in stock. If someone finds out that they raised the "one per" limit, be a good boardie and let the rest of us know. I was going to bash a third Red Ninja with the Cobra Ninja Viper's face plate head, but TA' s out of the Red Ninja pants.

IMG_0696.jpg

Back