1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Headsculpt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in a Slaughter head sculpt BM. Removable hat and sunglasses for me as well.

What's a T-1900? :dunno:lol:moon

I think the hat should be removable as well as the glasses fore realism's sake. Sculpting the glasses on would look silly though I can see casting issues with them separate.

Stupid typo. But if you thought the T-1000 was awesome, wait until you see the T-1900! :lol

Got you on the list samueljd :duff You too Ski!

And Slaughter is always totally bald. He had hair on the sides during GI Joe. He also then went totally bald though. So I guess we'd also need to decide if we want Male-pattern-baldness Slaughter or totally bald Slaughter. I personally would prefer MPB Slaughter.

Stupid typo. But if you thought the T-1000 was awesome, wait until you see the T-1900! :lol

And Slaughter is always totally bald. He had hair on the sides during GI Joe. He also then went totally bald though. So I guess we'd also need to decide if we want Male-pattern-baldness Slaughter or totally bald Slaughter. I personally would prefer MPB Slaughter.

BM if you can't find anyone to sculpt I might be game the deal with this guy is that it would be hard to find hats and glasses for everyone unless everyone wanted to purchase their own hats and glasses and we/the sculpter provide the sculpt....?

There is no other option. I'm guessing that's what EF was referring to anyway since the OG Hasbro head had hair.

BM if you can't find anyone to sculpt I might be game the deal with this guy is that it would be hard to find hats and glasses for everyone unless everyone wanted to purchase their own hats and glasses and we/the sculpter provide the sculpt....?

The hat can be pilfered from R Lee Ermy and the glasses are already and will be moreso available once the T-1000 hits. So it's not like that'd be too far out of the question for Ski to do just the head if we can't find someone who can do all of it.

Yeah I already have a Ermey hat. And like Nam said, the T-1000's mirrored glasses will work perfectly too.

I did contact Sunhoc and he thought he would be up to it, but it wouldn't be until next year and he likes to have around 20 people interested in a head before he commits. He doesn't do these 'public' commissions anymore so it would be his own thing, heavily influenced by us :lol

But if Ski wants to give it a shot, I'm willing to see what he can do. I'd be more than happy to send my Ermey hat to him to use as a size reference for the head. And he has plenty of muscle bodies lying around to make it look right on one of those :lol

Yeah I already have a Ermey hat. And like Nam said, the T-1000's mirrored glasses will work perfectly too.

I did contact Sunhoc and he thought he would be up to it, but it wouldn't be until next year and he likes to have around 20 people interested in a head before he commits. He doesn't do these 'public' commissions anymore so it would be his own thing, heavily influenced by us :lol

But if Ski wants to give it a shot, I'm willing to see what he can do. I'd be more than happy to send my Ermey hat to him to use as a size reference for the head. And he has plenty of muscle bodies lying around to make it look right on one of those :lol

He's covered as far as the hat and glasses go (I'll take care of it). But I'd hate to see him bang it out and everybody else bail for another sculptor.

If there's no objections from other members, I give it my best :rock

Give it a shot, Ski.

And be prepared, we can be picky :lol

I know DIS :monkey2

Here's a Mac I've been working on... just to give you guys some hope.

mac_mo10.jpg

That Mac looks really good Ski!

But yeah, the only problem with Slaughter is the he does in fact have a likeness. Any of the othe Joes can be interpreted, buit not him.

Can't wait to see what you do Ski :rock

Or an Ed body from Shaun of the Dead...for accuracy of course. :lol

Like I said, you go can fluffy or buff with him :lol

So does this sound right everyone:

head with male pattern baldness
head designed for muscle body/long TT/Pro neck pegs
seperate hat and glasses (need to get for your self currently)

What about his expression guys? Do we want to go with his classic grimace or something more neutral?

Back