• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale Hellsaints Dark Blood by Darkcrown toys and James Bond Agent Paul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett42

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to sell my Hellsaints figure by Darkcrown toys. This figure was only on display for a couple weeks. The figure is sold out and was only available in one place. So now is a second chance for anyone that missed out when it was available.

Hellsaints Dark Crown Toys Dark Blood 1 6 Scale Figure Hell Saints Darkcrown | eBay

darkcrownfigure01.jpg

I'm also selling Wild Toys Agent Paul aka James Bond. Along with that, I'm selling a custom painted head sculpt that I bought for the figure. I decided to not keep the figure after getting it in because I need to make some money.

Head: Custom Paint Wild Toys 1 6 Head Sculpt Agent Paul James Bond 007 Pierce Brosnan | eBay

Full Figure: Wild Toys 1 6 Scale MI6 Agent Paul James Bond 007 Pierce Brosnan WT21 Figure | eBay

I changed my mind on the initial starting price for Hellsaints and changed it to $288 which is what I paid for it, rather than starting it at $300. I also added a link to Wild Toys Agent Paul aka James Bond and a custom painted head I bought for him originally. Both are new.

Back