1/6 Scale Heat Transfers by Corrose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend, please take a picture from the T-Shirt from avengers -Tony Stark in a True Type body...PLEASE???

Hi Corrose, I just sent payment for the Black Sabbath heat transfer, awesome to see someone doing this. Anyway, I was just wondering, do you take any commissions, or usually just stuff you're interested in? I'm just curious for the future b/c I'm always working on a lot of different custom projects. Thanks!

Couple of requests to show the BS shirt on a TT body, I don't do a ton of custom 1/6 so I don't really have any blank 1/6 clothing that I can use for the true type male body. The shirt I used was a leftover Alice figure and obviously it won't fit on the male body, however when determining the measurements I did measure against the male body. Outside of buying a blank shirt to show this, I can hold the shirt up to the male body to show scale, but Im not sure if that helps.

To answer the other question, I absolutely do commissions. I also have a thread for Hot Toy base decals and I currently do requests in a basic order they are received in. Now if people send me specific art they want, and I don't have to design something, I will get to your request earlier.

If you have a specific project in mind, email me at: [email protected]

Thanks

I'm working on some custom designs today, but the printer right now has nothing to print. Order any one of the heat transfers you see on this thread today (Sunday) and I'll throw in a free Tony Stark/Sabbath transfer. If the Sabbath is the one you're wanting to buy, PM me and I'll figure out another freebie for you.

these are great big trouble in little china is great
u should do some batman ones

Also I have been teaming up with some of the custom guys on the boards, painters, sculptors, customizers etc and have been working with them on things they need for upcoming projects.

If you have something in mind, hit me up, obviously if you are ordering in quantity I can get you a better price than the one off prices. Some services I have offered and can do for you guys:

- Heat Transfers for custom outfits. Chest logos for superheros, replica 1/6 t-shirt art and more.
- Base Decals - Any size/shape, Hot Toys, Sideshow, pretty much anything you need.
- Limited Edition Base Decals with areas designed in for you to sign your name and edition number
- Box Labels, headsculpts, full figure boxes and more. Great way to put your branding on your packaging and be able to label your limited edition art.
- Die Cut stickers to include in your orders featuring your name/logo/website etc. Great way to keep your name top of mind with your customers.

If anyone wants to discuss a potential project, please hit me up.

Thanks

Had a couple of questions about applying these heat transfers at home. I made a quick video showing how to do it with a home iron that I will try to post this weekend.

Please make sure when you are doing this you follow the steps specifically. The main one being the temperature. Some irons aren't versatile and only heat up to around 200 degrees, others have settings for higher temperatures, and a lot or irons won't show you the actual temperature, so you may need to look up online what setting = what temp. Of the 2 irons I have (outside of my heat press) one was able to get to 350, and the other maxed at 225.

If the proper heat is not applied, the transfer may lightly adhere or not at all.

So please read up before attempting to apply these.

Thanks!

I uploaded a how-to video we did and it's on post #2.
When ordering these, if you would like a scrap of the heat transfer material to practice with before doing your real transfer, just ask, I won't charge for that.

Back