• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Scale heads by Z and Andy B, DBZ Medicom, Simpsons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As the title says, the following items are for sale:

1. Sony PSP: Silver edition---$85 (paypal) [sold to The Chaver]

[Includes Daxter, two episodes of Family guy, a carry case, 1 GB pro stick and a charger. I bought this about a year and half ago, and used it maybe three times. It's pretty much brand-new. The original box is not included.]

2. Mfisher 1/6 scale Indiana Jones belt and holster. I bought it for $75 but it's never been used. I never got around to assembling my Indy. ----$50 shipped

3. Hot Toys generic Tom Cruise heads---$5 shipped or all 4 +1 of Ed Norton for $15 shipped

4. Homer, Lisa, Bart, $15 shipped ea.
Moe, Mister Burns--$20 shipped ea.
Krusty the Clown --- $40 shipped ea.
Comic Book Guy--- $50 shipped
-------------------------------
All 8 Simpsons busts for $110!!!

5. Sideshow 1/6 Anakin head sculpt- $15 shipped

6. Clive Owen 1/6 by Z- $65 shipped (painted by Z as well)

7. Donnie Yen 1/6 Flat hair version by Z- $65 shipped (painted by Z)

8. Bruce Willis 1/6 by Z- $38 shipped (unpainted)

9. Michael Weston by Z (Bourne Notice)-- $90 shipped for the entire, custom unpainted figure.
[figure comes with- Sat. Toys Tan suit, blue shirt, shoes, HT regular body and Z's custom sculpt)

10. John Locke by Andy B. (Lost)- $90 shipped for entire custom, unpainted figure.
[figure comes with HT TT body, black boots, brown shirt, a vest, green army pants and Andy B. sculpt.]

11. Super Saiyan Goku (medicom)--$110 shipped

12. Custom Claus von Stauffenberg with Serangs Sculpt and impression set- $130
[figure comes with HT TT body, Toy City outfit and accessories, and unpainted impression set plus sculpt from Serang.]
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back