1/6 scale Dio Mos Eisley scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
WIP Mos Eisley corridor.

This is the corridor where the Sandtroopers are going door to door looking for the droids.

These are progress shots and I am still working on detailing as well as the door.

But still, I was anxious to post and get feedback, so please let me know what you think!

tatcorr1.jpg

tatcorr2.jpg

tatcorr3.jpg

tatcorr35.jpg

tatcorr4.jpg

tatcorr5.jpg

Looking good Prog!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

That's what she said! :lol

Sorry, I had to. :eek:

LOL. Thanks guys! Shaun-o, here is my collecting room. Its a bit disorganized in these shots though.

The scene should fit on one of the more shallow shelves in the first shot.

shelf1.jpg

shelf2.jpg

PS. I am an image newbie, hope these files aren't too big.

Nice collection. I like the Yavin steps that you made. Very nice! I need one of those R-2's bad!

The ARC troopers are Hasbro AOTC figs with hollowed helmets and 21st Century heads. I had so many of them, I said, hey, clones. lol. Actually fairly close to Morrison from a simplistic point of view.

I still am trying to figure out how to do the shoulder pads. The figures are supposed to looks fairly cartoonish rather than hyper detailed. I have 2 or 3 blues and the red commander somewhere.

My mom is a amatuer water color painter and she has promised to paint a backdrop of the Roman-isitic town the ARC guys invade in CW vol 1. She's getting the proper colors and supplies from me for Christmas...lol.

Mooncat, I have thought about doing the moisturevaperator before, but at this time I have other very similar projects I'd like to tackle first. You should have at it and maybe we can share ideas.

Back