1:6 Scale AT-ST Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivisect

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the forums and was just reading the post about what the biggest 1:6 scale item you would want. Well I came across this on ebay a few weeks back and thought I'd share some pics of it. The guy who made it sold it for about $400 U.S. and I think shipping was about $200 in the US, a lot of money but its pretty nice.

From what he said its made mostly of wood, thin plywood for the body and such. He did mention that he had started on an AT-AT, and theres a mock up leg in last pick. Any how I just thought some people here would like to see this, enjoy.

Last edited:
A gunship would be awesome, but I dont have a garage I could keep it in.

I wish I could find the pics of the 1:6 scale jedi star fighter that i ran across a few years back, the detail was insane :google.

That's pretty awesome! Proportions on the legs looks a little off, but still a very cool piece :rock

Someone winning that for $400 seems really cheap, and that upcoming AT-AT, damn, that'll be something to see in 1/6th scale.

the proportion looks off but still a damn nice custom job. I think awhile back there was a thread about the largest 1/6 item you would own and I think this is it for me.

This looks awesome but there's got to be a better way to reinforce the legs so that they can support the weight. Those exposed kickstands kinda ruin the illusion.

Someone winning that for $400 seems really cheap, and that upcoming AT-AT, damn, that'll be something to see in 1/6th scale.

From what he was sayin it sounds like he wasnt going to do the AT-ST after finding out how big and heavy it was going to be.

i would have paid the $400, but I have a hard time justifying shipping costs.

Thats probably why it went pretty cheap.

This looks awesome but there's got to be a better way to reinforce the legs so that they can support the weight. Those exposed kickstands kinda ruin the illusion.

You mean the black pieces on the back of the legs ? those are suppose to be there, and dont work as kick stands as they don't touch the ground.

The reason for the multi joined top part of the legs was apparently done the way it was so it could stand on its own in different poses with figures inside with out any extra support. they just need to be painted so they dont look so out of place i think.

Just slapped up a pic of a model kit to show those parts.

Last edited:
Just so you know the same guy is building a 1/6 scale snow speeder also, Vivisect i'm pretty sure i have those pics of the jedi fighter. there has also been a complete x-wing in 1/6 scale on evilbay about 6ft long

Nice, yea I had some pics of the jedi fighter some where, but my wife thinks they died along with a hard drive that had a bunch of other 1/6 scale custom Star wars and WW II pics on it. :monkey2

A snow speeder is a good idea for a custom as it seem to be not much longer than Lukes land speeder when done to scale I think. I must have missed the X-wing.

:lol Dorgmal is the best around like Karate Kid!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The guy that did the starfighter a few years back was named Todd. I lost touch with him a while back but I had the starfighter pics saved. Here they are, it is/was pretty awesome.

Back