1/6 Predator 2 "Eastern Building" Display/Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle71090

Freakzoid
Reaction score
First off, before you look at the pics attached please be aware that this is the first project that I have worked with sculpting clay in like 10 years... So please be nice with your criticisms in your posts :peace

So, please enjoy this display/diorama stand that I made for my 1/6 HT Pred 2 from the movie "Predator 2". I realize that it DOES NOT look exactly like the building corner from the movie.. I made the decision to kind of combine the original look with the predator 2 statue that came out a few (years??) ago. I tried to work in some convincing looking cracks into the display, and the piece itself is a bit smaller than it was in the film (this is mainly because I need it to fit in my detolf with the figure. :lol

Right now I am in the process of painting the piece (which shouldn't take long) so check in a few days from now for more pics.

( Hopefully the images show up... I tried attaching them to this thread from a folder on my desktop. :dunno Also sorry for the bad lighting, I took the pics from my phone)

View attachment 48658

View attachment 48659

View attachment 48660

Last edited:
That looks incredible, man. And I'm not saying that to be nice.

Thanks guys! Started painting it tonight, will probably be done by tomorrow and then upload an updated pic. I'm not the greatest painter either so I am trying to take my time with all the little details to make it look just that much better..

Hey guys, thanks for all the awesome compliments! Really appreciate it!

Here's some updated pics, nearly finished painting it, just plan on experimenting with a little more details and maybe some touch-ups on the shading.
I also plan on trying to use some clear paint material and apply it in some places/cracks on the base and running off the eagles. Hopefully this will give a rainy/moist affect to the diorama.
Let me know what you guys think...

View attachment 48710

View attachment 48711

View attachment 48712

looks real good!! cant wait to see it done, are you preparing for the new p2?

Well I have the orig P2 but I am sure it would look just as sweet (and more accurate, hahaha) with the new P2.

On that note, I am not too sure how to pose my P2 with this base... Can't decide to have him squatting w/ spear and skull trophy in-hand? Or standing on it with spear in the air and skull trophy in other hand??

Back