1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, sorry guys... both of my Joker sculpts sold.

I was holding onto them to have a "complete" Century Joker figure. But realized I was never going to use them, so better to sell them and make a bit back on my investment :lol

For those who have one: I understand you guys changed the body to a Dragon body. Which one precisely? Can you post a link so I know which one to get. How about a HT True Type? Will that work too or will it be too muscular? Did you guys pad your dragon body to make him chubbier? Thanks.

For those who have one: I understand you guys changed the body to a Dragon body. Which one precisely? Can you post a link so I know which one to get. How about a HT True Type? Will that work too or will it be too muscular? Did you guys pad your dragon body to make him chubbier? Thanks.

Sorry Comm, I meant to send this to you last night but just forgot.

They sell the cheap, $4 I think, Dragon body that I used on mine. A little tissue paper is all that's needed to fill him out a bit. Don't know about the TT. I think it'll be too big. Maybe the Narrow TT if anything.

https://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/

Out of curiosity could someone explain to me what the differences are between version 1 and 2 Joker? I'd like to know what to look for in my search to one "year" acquire one if possible. (Pics would be awesome)

Thanks

V1 - No trench coat. Head sculpt not as good. Better beret. Tie and hankie are darker in color. Hankie is smaller.

V2 - Includes purple trencher wore at the parade. More accesories like laughing bag and funny teeth. Much better sculpt. Beret doesn't fit as well as the V1(at least mine didn't). Hankie and tie a lighter blue. Tie is bigger.

Hey freaks, so today my Century Joker arrived from Toys2 and I want to share some pictures. I already ordered Les Walker's wonderful headsculpts (one regular and one drippy) and I also got a lead for a set of BV's pants. I also want to change the ribbon to one like JoeyVanDyne's which has the dots and it's more screen accurate. For now, I moved him to a true type body and I'm using a pair of Hot Toys Joker hands, since the ones it came with can't hold crap in them. All right, here it is:

IMG_0520.jpg
IMG_0522-1.jpg
IMG_0523-1.jpg
IMG_0533-1.jpg

I bought version 1 of this figure. Two days after receiving it they announced V2 with more accessories and the overcoat. :slap

You ordered two heads from Figuremaster Les? There is a good chance your figure will be finished sometime in 2013.

Excellent, Commtech! So you're getting a Les head and some BV pants? Very cool!

I may have to move one of mine to a TT and use the TDK Joker hands like you did. Yet another wrist broke on one of my originals.:gah:

LMAO!! Actually, I second that notion, took me nearly 8 months to just receive one regular head sculpt from Les...so there may be a good chance of you completing it in mid-2012. Good luck Commtech!!

Les is a quality artist and a good friend, and has a large customer base. He never puts out less than perfection, and we all know that takes time. If it takes a year, it's worth it, but I doubt it'll take that long, LOL.

I bought the import figure, and after all the mods people offered on the site, the only bits I still have on my Joker from the original import are the coat, shirt, tie, and accessories! You can pretty much complete a superior Joker without ever picking up the import! Just look around!

Back