1:6 Joel (Last Of Us) WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tibishh

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Posted this in the wrong section due to Tapatalk, horrible app by the way. But now it's in the right place so here we go!

Just started this project and I have ordered everything I needed. I haven't received mostly anything yet but in 2-3 weeks I should have about everything and off to eBay it goes! So far I have got the clothes and boots and body along with watch. I weathered the clothes however I had to re-glue a button also it's missing 2 buttons under the blood which I will get this week and glue on. Other then that the clothes are complete with wet looking blood. I weathered the pants good too with blood and some rips here and there. The boots are Hot Toys Wolverine boots and I don't see the need to weather them as they look worn out already. The watch I thru some blood on. I plan on weathering the body tomorrow. I'll keep this thread updated. Here's a list of what I have on the way.

- Gas Mask
- Hunting Rifle
- Shotgun
- Modded Pipe
- Nail Bomb
- Molotov
- Health Kit
- Smoke Bomb
- Shiv
- Custom Backpack
- 3 Arrows
- Custom Head Sculpt
- Flashlight
- Custom Diorama

Lots of stuff on the way! Here's some pics so far.

I managed to get finished with weathering the body today as well. Now just waiting for the bits and it will be finished. I'll keep updating once stuff arrives!
377f3ef2a6cdced956d611c965443e89.jpg

Got some stuff in today. I should be getting my head sculpt in a week then my other stuff should come in the following week and bam finished.
9da22c13d7ae926113dedb8136adf900.jpg
84008e35cf7bac4a3bd1b0b7cf40f595.jpg
13e8b988344bc49d92b7b30c0fbba233.jpg
377e95ce61b1d6f5756d6955e00b0399.jpg
03ffb6e1dceb6695dc5f613a3d3eb7ec.jpg
cfd22ad324d58e76b6b1404c4229ce40.jpg

Now looking back I might be adding some weathering to the boots. Just a bit not too much. I also weathered the chest area cause the shirt sometimes is open around there and having some weathering wouldn't hurt. The gas mask is sweet. I should be getting my head sculpt this weekend and I can give it a go.

Nice work so far! I have that backpack coming for my Joel as well, it's fantastic.

Thanks Rambler. It's on etsy. However it's in Russia so it's been like a month since I ordered and hasn't arrive just yet. Tracking shows still in Russia.

I saw that duo on Reddit! Nice man. I was motivated actually by that post to make a Joel.

Back