1/6 Hot Toys - TMS108 - The Mandalorian : Imperial Praetorian Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that could get me to grab a new armorer at this point would be a furnace display piece and/or if she removes her helmet and we get a headsculpt. I don't need a flight stand, a jetpack or her hairdryer. (Check back with me when the PO goes live 😂 I'm almost certain I'm lying to myself here)

The three of them will go well with Paz Vizsla's corpse lying in your display.
Bring it on he’s ready
IMG_3929.jpeg

There's obviously a huge buzz about this Mando S3 figure....

Thinking Lizzy and Jack Black will be released before any Andor figures.

I will likely order one. I like this design much more than the ones in the sequels but then again I dont really like anything from the last 2 sequel movies.

Hey I really liked the lobster arms! Thought it made them look super unique and not just like another trooper painted red.

Of course maybe it helps that I'm one of the few who actually likes TLJ. 😄

View attachment 659157

See, but I actually kinda like this guy. The movie reeks, but this is some unique armor and I cannot lie. The black bodysuit is good contrast.

Really torn here, this gives me Crimson Empire vibes. Yet he matches noone I own. But Crimson Empire!! But FOMO! What about how we missed Shiny Trooper!

Much will depend on pricepoint.

He looks kinda cool but nah. I just don't have a place in the collection for him. A Royal Guard from ROTJ would fit right in.

Back