1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping it PG today I see.

Ok look, my prior comment you are referencing was PG too. :LOL: Trust, I could think up one R- or even x-rated. But I respect Darth Snoopy and his aluminum baseball bat, and so I kept it PG.

But I absolutely agree. I love the iconic shot at the end of Mando Season 2 of them on the throne. I would love to have her displayed like that, although maybe not for long term depending on the materials used for her outfit.

Maaaannnnnn.... I didnt even consider the issue of positioning and how that might affect her outfit. Much will be determined once we get the figure in hand - her position does not seem to involve much in the way of extreme creasing, we'll just have to see.

We REALLY NEED a backdrop card included, that just really needs to happen. I might paint my own, it would not be too horribly hard.

I like imagining them in their seated power poses just staring into the dark, empty hall of Jabba’s palace and then looking at each other like ‘…Right, now what?’

I could see them becoming quickly bored. They're both used to action. Sitting around, arbitrating local disputes? Boring.

Which is why I think we're going to see Slave 1 orbiting Mandalore sooner rather than later.

Ok look, my prior comment you are referencing was PG too. :LOL: Trust, I could think up one R- or even x-rated. But I respect Darth Snoopy and his aluminum baseball bat, and so I kept it PG.

I believe.

Alright PG-13 at least, but borderline.

Maaaannnnnn.... I didnt even consider the issue of positioning and how that might affect her outfit. Much will be determined once we get the figure in hand - her position does not seem to involve much in the way of extreme creasing, we'll just have to see.

We REALLY NEED a backdrop card included, that just really needs to happen. I might paint my own, it would not be too horribly hard.

I agree, it’s a shame they don’t do backdrops that often. It would work so well with this whole setup with Fett and Fennec.

The position is a concern, and also the material itself. Depending on what’s used and where it makes contact, it could react with and stick to the throne over time. A piece of acid free plastic in between might be prudent.

Mine coming Tuesday or Wednesday uncertain but can’t wait for it my platform await the throne hopefully it will be correct size instead of undersize

Attachments

• 413FCA04-F1C5-4E36-9855-4E244F2D8C29.jpeg
    413FCA04-F1C5-4E36-9855-4E244F2D8C29.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Please, someone that have the throne can give me the exact width? In centimeters please. l know Sideshow gives the measures on the site but I need yo know if they are 100% exacts.

Thanks you!!!!!

Please, someone that have the throne can give me the exact width? In centimeters please. l know Sideshow gives the measures on the site but I need yo know if they are 100% exacts.

Thanks you!!!!!
I got right at 34.25 centimeters. I laid a fabric measure tape flat and overlayed the throne on top of it. Should be pretty accurate.

I’m guessing there isn’t much room on either side of a detolf shelf once you get this bad boy in.

Back