1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Armorer was supposed to originally die in the finale of S1 :eek::horror (But thankfully it wasn't so and we're getting to see more of her.)

Obviously she flew down to the surface on a forge-shaped chariot powered by those 3 giant bird babies they procured from the previous episode.
This is sadly the most plausible. When I saw those 3 giant baby birds I said they’ll be riding those into battle soon enough.

Bo on the mythosaur and 3 Mandos on giant birds…pretty terrifying front line

For a moment in this week's episode, i thought she was about the remove her helmet. Only way i would get a second one, E.Swallow HS.

Yes we do need an un-helmeted Armorer head sculpt!!
Oh... Maybe this version?? From Emergency Awesome's Channel on Mando 3, Episode 5 = Timestamp 25:42 (Semi-unmasked).
Screenshot 2023-04-03 003752.png

Edit: About the lizard and those birds. I'll rather slow roast the lizard over a open spit (Laser and whatever else is going to do jack to slow it down. Are they totally clueless in not using the Dark Saber and slicing it cutting into pieces?? Those birds can be made into Roast Chicken over the spit also, just hack it using the Dark Saber also.

Are the writers just running out of ideas and just throwing darts and seeing where it lands and then hopefully something will come up with random words on paper on the dart board?? :hammerhead:

Last edited:
Every Mando will take off their helmets by the end of season 3 … MMW! (Thus breaking their own tradition and lore to remain anonymous… but catering to Disney executives’ necessity to trash Star Wars canon)

Every Mando will take off their helmets by the end of season 3 … MMW! (Thus breaking their own tradition and lore to remain anonymous… but catering to Disney executives’ necessity to trash Star Wars canon)

It was never even really a rule prior to them making it up for season 1, three years ago, so it's not really even that major of a revelation:lol

Wasn't that rule put into practice when they began a life in exile? Once they are united, they can ditch the rule.

Wasn't that rule put into practice when they began a life in exile? Once they are united, they can ditch the rule.
Well there it is! …and they got some land in Navarro so they don’t have to hide in caves anymore too! Happy happy joy joy, here come more Mando helmetless toys!

I don't remember the show giving any particular reasoning or explanation of when it began and/or why. "This is the way" was invented to not have to worry about exposition. Or as I like to translate that motto, "don't ask, just consume":lol

Back