1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the recent Hot Toys reveals have had a Sideshow Exclusive accessory or two, I wonder if the Armorer will come with anything special.
I'd say that there will never be an SS exclusive for a Toy Fair exclusive figure, but I just saw Dr. Strange in an Iron Man suit so I don't know which way is up anymore.

I signed up for the option to get dibs on the SS con event to order her in advance next week.

If I don’t qualify..no big deal..but I figured WTH it wouldn’t hurt to try

All of the recent Hot Toys reveals have had a Sideshow Exclusive accessory or two, I wonder if the Armorer will come with anything special.

Hot Toys does this annually where they put up like 5 figures at once and all have Sideshow exclusive parts. Last year it was Anakin w/ STAP, Cable, Mech Test, Tony, and something else I think, I can't remember. But they'll always announce all that stuff at the same time.

With Fennec and Koska being teased may end up passing on this. Will have to see what it clocks in at.
Fennec and Koska will be two years away from release even if they do go up for pre-order.

No point missing out on this figure in the meantime. You'll be able to sell it for over $400 by the time Fennec or Koska see the light of day.

217806481_4313146135415521_6428340247164326368_n.jpg

214624619_354995305995971_5892791041857252931_n.jpg

217527667_354995349329300_2482290706644259721_n.jpg

Last edited:
These pix are not very well saturated so that makes these all the more impressive! These SW figures are fire. Look At Echo [or is that Crosshair?]! He looks wonderful, I want all three of these figures. If only space and $$ were limitless!

TY for posting.

With that said, there's something very Barbie-esque about these cardboard backdrops.

Last edited:
The undergarments looked darker in the proto photos. I wonder how it was in the show.
I found a photo. It looks like the real undergarment tones fall between the proto photos and the con photos.
TheArmorer-TSWB.png

Nah, there were two options for Sith Anakin during that time, the first one like you said, initially available for pre-order then pick up only at the Con. But then they added the option for pre-order and the delivery later, I used the latter one.
Right but like I said, they didn’t add the delivery option until AFTER the con. I used that as well and pre-ordered day one.

Back