1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Yeah Bernthal was such a great incarnation of the Punisher. I wish he was a tad bigger, but he completely embodied that character with exceptional acting and presence.

Nice combination with Dredd and Rorschach. That would actually make one hell of a team. Lol.

Everyone would die in epic fashion. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a fan of Bernthal since he played Shane. He was fantastic as the Punisher, like most folks my favorite ep was the prison one. I loved when he went to take out that crime boss for Fisk, said he'd cut him open like a bag if he said a word. Can't wait til his series comes out.

And thanks, I've had that shelf in mind for a while now. Kind of a "lethal justice" theme. Scumbags wouldn't stand a chance lol.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I've been a fan of Bernthal since he played Shane. He was fantastic as the Punisher, like most folks my favorite ep was the prison one. I loved when he went to take out that crime boss for Fisk, said he'd cut him open like a bag if he said a word. Can't wait til his series comes out.

I've also been a big fan of Bernthal for a while, I still miss Shane in TWD. It was no surprise that after he left he went on to star alongside the likes of Brad and Leo.

Always said he was an inspired choice for The Punisher, and I think it's fair to say he delivered. Well deserving of his own show.

Replace Bernthal sculpt with Thomas Jane.

Bernthal is my favorite, but I always liked Thomas Jane. It's a shame they didn't get to make the sequel they planned. From the interview I read, it sounded pretty awesome, and he really seems to care about the character.

I wouldn't have any interest in a Thomas Jane punisher figure, definitely prefer Ray Stevenson or bernthal, they embodied the spirit and look of the character much better in my opinion. Loved how the Jane movie had the Russian tho!

Bernthal is my favorite, but I always liked Thomas Jane. It's a shame they didn't get to make the sequel they planned. From the interview I read, it sounded pretty awesome, and he really seems to care about the character.

Agreed. I liked Thomas Jane as well but Bernthal is incredible in the role. I am happy I sold my bootleg Punisher in anticipation of this one.

I wonder if Ghost Rider will be any good on AoS. I wish it was Danny Ketch though.

All I need is a custom stand and the Punisher shirt. Don't care if its accurate to the series, anyway the Punisher wears whatever he feels like :) its not like he has a specific costume besides the Skull. For that ill use the Sideshow Punishers shirt once it gets parted out.

Other than that I have to say that the Wolverine body is perfect for this figure!!!

IMG_20160727_020821 by defiler257, on Flickr

20160726_200215 by defiler257, on Flickr

Nice pics friend. I'm loving mine as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VTS is having a go as well:

13879360_1749215062024836_4950926939351113405_n.jpg

13879361_1749215042024838_8810008938846376745_n.jpg

13626511_1749215088691500_1156392977477529674_n.jpg

13754121_1749215098691499_2635678348633607993_n.jpg

Nice try.... but no.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Punisher...cosbabys but still. Lol

image.jpeg

Hopefully this means we'll see Frank tomorrow

The head might be all HT but that body looks like that 12" Legends from Affleck's movie. :lol

They should've not revealed that.

Last edited:

Since they added Cosbabies that were not at SDCC, perhaps they will reveal 1/6 Punisher :clap

This figure is going to look so much better when it actually releases.

image.jpg

This photo reminds me why I don't like this figure :slap I really hope they fix it before it goes up for preorder because I love the character and the Netflix series. This looks like Matts anorexic brother put his suit on!

Back