1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I was wondering why you guys were so excited for this figure.

Hype just hit me now..kinda want it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I like that Daredevil. I think I will add him.

I was wondering why you guys were so excited for this figure.

Hype just hit me now..kinda want it..

Well for the start the show is awesome, for me it beats any Avenger movie anytime. Costume is very well made so ... yeah, you probably get the idea by now.

Looks okay there but the promo pic made the suit look more fabric-y instead of the same material they used for Black Panther and Vision but I'll take any version at this point!
Yeah except that's a low quality pic from several feet away.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Well for the start the show is awesome, for me it beats any Avenger movie anytime. Costume is very well made so ... yeah, you probably get the idea by now.

Oh I definitely keep up with the show and like the character. The hype for this figure is huge on the forum though which I guess stems from the idea it's something new and not another Avenger or Iron man figure lol.

I need that DD...

I wonder if Punisher will have the same one, or something different.

A warehouse floor littered with shells would be cool.

His legs look stumpy, I think there is a big gap between his belt and the line underneath his crotch, they should extend the torso a bit. I think the head sculpt looks dead on tho.

The figure looks great. I'm super stoked. But if they don't make the black vigilante suit from S1=waste of the license.

The figure looks great. I'm super stoked. But if they don't make the black vigilante suit from S1=waste of the license.

Same with Lawyer Matt. But I hope that this comes with an unhelmeted head since he had the helmet off quite a few times in the season. Then we could just bash our own Lawyer Matt but I would gladly pay for a separate figure.

Looking awesome, another purchase. Can't wait to see Punisher.

DHFV7Bi.png

Hope they enlarge the size of the billy club, they look like chopsticks right now. Very excited for this though!

**** that is perfect. Can't wait to order this one.

Love that, and the sculpt has a great likeness from what I can see.

Back