1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside of no-ears thing and usual non-movable crappy boots (classic Hot Toys) it's a nice figure.

Its an AWESOME figure regardless of whether any changes get made or not and I've ordered it, cant wait to see Punisher and pair those two on a shelf together!

Having ears is important. It pertains to the goal of 'likeness to a human being' which is always an essential starting point if they want to go further than that and achieve a likeness to any one human being in particular - but carry on :lol

So if you have no ears, you're not human :)

I know what you mean, but I think it's a helmet in the tv.show. No ears. I the comics, he has ears

Didnt the ear complaint was also raised when vision prototype came out? So they might work it out. Its still a prototype. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I'm going to. Wait for this to be released and them make a decision. Probably late at night when drunk.

I want it but I don't know that I really want it

Its actually a very very good figure. I do hope that they release his season 1 black shirt version and punisher and Jessica. Don't care much for Luke cage. ... But totally need a bad ass season 1 black mask dare devil. Will look stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I'm going to. Wait for this to be released and them make a decision. Probably late at night when drunk.

I want it but I don't know that I really want it

Lol this is so me. The figure is awesome and I want it to do well to encourage more like it. Not sure if I'll get it though.

Even though I'm a fan of the show the release of this figure is too far out for me to commit...I'll give it a year and see how I feel.

Back