1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I know it, I wonder what the hold up is on the Punisher. Hasn't even been teased yet

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I know it, I wonder what the hold up is on the Punisher. Hasn't even been teased yet

I was thinking that today. What's the deal? Why have we seen nothing else of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that today. What's the deal? Why have we seen nothing else of them?

Maybe they're holding back to coincide with the marketing for the Punisher Netflix series?

At this point my custom Punisher will be finished before the official one is even revealed.

Maybe they're holding back to coincide with the marketing for the Punisher Netflix series?

Let's hope not haha. Isn't that a whole off yet? Next year like?

That's miles away as it is, and anyway I presumed this would be The Punisher from DD S2 not The Punisher S1.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah a rumor said sometime in 2017 but nothing official has been said.

Maybe they're so far along on the Punisher he'll be an early release like the Toy Fair exclusives usually are. Just a guess but it's not an overly complicated figure... All they have to worry about is the likeness to Bernthal and making the armored vest accurate. The rest of his outfit is simple.

Here's the set up I'm putting together for the Punisher. I decided not to go through the trouble of trying to make an accurate vest since HT will do it better than I ever could.

The head sculpt is being painted by an artist now, so just waiting on that.

ebba1a36d17f1bd3bdf2fcdbb425ad1a.jpg

Here's the set up I'm putting together for the Punisher. I decided not to go through the trouble of trying to make an accurate vest since HT will do it better than I ever could.

That looks freaking awesome !!!!

That jacket looks 1:1, spectacular, even if its a little too stylish for Punisher.

Screw it, Punisher be styling!

Yeah, it's the best looking coat I found for the price, without getting an expensive custom made. I had planned to use Nick Fury's trench, but didn't think either one looked right.

Looks great! :clap

Awesome! Love the jacket. :clap

Thanks guys. The coat is from one of the Dam Toys Gangster Kingdom figures :wave

Sooo....when they said "coming real soon..."

:impatient:

Hope we see something soon. Wanna see some official product images. Of both of them!

I hope that if these do well, they'll visit Jessica, Luke, and Danny

Back