1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i mark you right mate ,

their heads seem to be the same size though
36566404380_a90cd3249a_z.jpg

swapped over
36154097063_4112c96146_z.jpg

seeing this i wonder if daredevils head ,or on my figure at least ,may sit a little too low

here he is with his head resting on the ball not pushed on ,looks better to me now

your mileage may vary :)

36154209993_758b51a086_m.jpg
36154207523_f051c8ef3d_m.jpg
36775350236_d0fdb5e9c4_m.jpg

Is there such a thing as a neck extender ? :confused: That seems to be exactly what he needs

When you need a buddy to help you bring the pain. [emoji1534][emoji1306][emoji91]
25416ef83488d0c583543d5af3c44d5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm finishing up the defenders as we speak. I took this picture of this scene only because there were complaints about the figure having no neck and gorilla arms. Believe it or not, it looks pretty accurate to me. Lol. Again, in my opinion, this figure is more accurate to many of the scenes in the defenders, more so than any previous seasons. Even the HS. Interesting. More 5 o'clock shadow would've been nice, however softening of the sculpt is what it is upon production. Darker pic, however you can get the gist of what I mean.
50cfba77bc4bc831da51c165ebdc938a.jpg

Last edited:
Again, another darker pic (because they are almost in a damn sewer at this point), and a different mouth expression on the right, but this is another pic taken from the defenders. Other than softening of the 5 o'clock shadow, and maybe some mild widening of the jaw line, it's very very accurate. Just about bang on imo. This is the defenders sculpt that you have always wanted. Lol.

The nose spacing is almost perfect by the way. So the argument that it looks like his nose is being pressed against his face is moot for me at this point.
434761b2f34acab4f002ada52a2a59c3.jpg

Last edited:
And another pic just for comparison reasons based on stubble and jaw structure. I can't wait to add some more shadow to the stubble. Definitely going to go a long way.
16c1033215152f1045c7357170397e1d.jpg

I'm finishing up the defenders as we speak. I took this picture of this scene only because there were complaints about the figure having no neck and gorilla arms. Believe it or not, it looks pretty accurate to me. Lol. Again, in my opinion, this figure is more accurate to many of the scenes in the defenders, more so than any previous seasons. Even the HS. Interesting. More 5 o'clock shadow would've been nice, however softening of the sculpt is what it is upon production. Darker pic, however you can get the gist of what I mean.
50cfba77bc4bc831da51c165ebdc938a.jpg

I don't know, his upper body is still looking quite a bit broader and bulkier than what I'm seeing on the figure. And the mouth on the sculpt still looks weird and off to me compared to the proto.

Again, another darker pic (because they are almost in a damn sewer at this point), and a different mouth expression on the right, but this is another pic taken from the defenders. Other than softening of the 5 o'clock shadow, and maybe some mild widening of the jaw line, it's very very accurate. Just about bang on imo. This is the defenders sculpt that you have always wanted. Lol.

The nose spacing is almost perfect by the way. So the argument that it looks like his nose is being pressed against his face is moot for me at this point.

Thanks for the side by side, makes me feel a lot better about the sculpt.

I don't know, his upper body is still looking quite a bit broader and bulkier than what I'm seeing on the figure. And the mouth on the sculpt still looks weird and off to me compared to the proto.

I wonder if it's more that his waist is just a bit too thick more than his shoulders not being broad enough?

1042714-img.sm6mrb.18mu8.jpg
Picture from Facebook

I am not sure what they could have done to bring the waist in because of the bulkiness of the material? maybe a custom body with a slightly thinner waist to compensate? (but not sure that's really a realistic expectation).

In the end it is a minor nit pick, perhaps someone would find a way to futz or tweak it some. I am looking forward to getting this.

Thanks for those. Looks great. Good enough for me anyway.

Back