1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The director should have told the actor, "Don't Taika that helmut off. Waititi until you are sweating profusely before taking the helmut off." :lol

C4145CDD-B92D-42FA-B723-107E5EEF9CDB.jpeg

If you want a better version of the Book of Boba Fett, Kai Patterson made a two part movie cut of the show. First part is Boba Fett with the Tusken Raiders intercut with Din Djarin searching for the reported person in Mandalorian armour on Tatooine. Second part is set after Mando season 2. Basically no flashbacks. Patterson has fixed the mod hover scooters by making them all silver and cut out a lot of the goofy nonsense. There’s also a much better version of Obi-Wan on his website as well.

Damn, this thing is so pretty.
I’m always admiring it despite the (lack of) quality of the show and the fact I’ve either got or ordered every other HT Boba going. I know I’m gonna get it so may as well just PO now.

Just sold my Mythos Boba too so the money from that basically makes it a straight swap.

Ah, there’s always a way to justify throwing more money at one’s addiction.

Damn, this thing is so pretty.
I’m always admiring it despite the (lack of) quality of the show and the fact I’ve either got or ordered every other HT Boba going. I know I’m gonna get it so may as well just PO now.

Just sold my Mythos Boba too so the money from that basically makes it a straight swap.

Ah, there’s always a way to justify throwing more money at one’s addiction.
I do think this version is my favorite of the Manda/Book of Boba Fett versions. The paintwork on the armor is really nice and I prefer the pants/boots here. It's just a more colorful interesting wardrobe instead of being so much black.

If you want a better version of the Book of Boba Fett, Kai Patterson made a two part movie cut of the show. First part is Boba Fett with the Tusken Raiders intercut with Din Djarin searching for the reported person in Mandalorian armour on Tatooine. Second part is set after Mando season 2. Basically no flashbacks. Patterson has fixed the mod hover scooters by making them all silver and cut out a lot of the goofy nonsense. There’s also a much better version of Obi-Wan on his website as well.
wow, i was thinking of doing something like this but havent found the time or downloaded the episodes. will need to check it out, thanks for the heads up.

Still kinda weird they didn't offer a HS option with this one. He spent so much time walking around without his helmet on. I mean, easy enough to rectify with all the Fett's we got, but it would've been nice to have one from after the Bacta

Still kinda weird they didn't offer a HS option with this one. He spent so much time walking around without his helmet on. I mean, easy enough to rectify with all the Fett's we got, but it would've been nice to have one from after the Bacta
For sure. The fact that they included it with the quarter-scale but not this one tells me it was excluded only for fear that their distributors would get stuck with piles of unsold Boba 2-packs and Boba+throne sets.

I thought I was safe from unexpected figure wants from most of the Star Wars shows because after finally seeing both Mandalorian seasons, I casually enjoyed it but wasn't into it enough to start in on the line, and knew that BOBF had less positive reviews (especially around here). Maybe it's because that set my expectations so much lower then, but I'm easily enjoying BOBF more than Mandalorian and now am tempted to go for this suit, which to me looks better than his OT outfit, and pair him with Cad. Ack.

I hope they fix the rifle and boots spats before release, I wish there was a head but not too fussed as I probably wouldn't display him helmetless anyway

Back