1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes , true ! [emoji1] but it annoys me because it only is on one side. The left leg is fine...[emoji29]

All kidding aside, that would annoy the hell out of me. Do you think Sideshow would replace it for you? Can’t hurt to ask. Doesn’t seem right that you should have to resort to extraordinary measures to try & correct this issue.

I bought it from hk seller. I’m in Italy and buy ht from ss is way more expensive.
I could try...

Excited this is on the way and that it appears to have come out so well in final pics. First female figure to join my shelf.

Mine shipped yesterday... not here until next Thursday/Friday :( stupid west to east coast shipping time.

I had just received mine an hour ago. I always find it weird that I live in Canada and yet I get Sideshow deliveries here faster than some American cities :dunno

Happened before with DX-15.

It was shipped out yesterday and arrived here today. Maybe Sideshow only gives us a one-day option for shipping?

20181012_150112.jpg

You need to get yourself a custom cut shelf to accommodate the Hulk. I had this one I designed cut for $26 at my local glass store. Stoney's stands on Facebook makes one that is similar out of acrylic. Now that left side patiently waits for Hela! I said I'd never get a Hulk but it is worth it, for sure. There is a lot of detail and tone you lose in pictures that this fella is loaded with.
c9f34864e62adf27f424448677726b60.jpg

Cool idea,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got an update, she shipped today. Kind of confused the way the payment was processed. Maybe someone here has experienced this?
On the 9th the charged me $231.50, $90 was from my PayPal balance and $141 from my checking account. Now when I check PayPal today it shows that $90 was a temporary hold and was put back in my PayPal today but then 231.50 was charged in full to my PayPal taking from my PayPal balance but the $141 charge in my checking account is still there. Maybe I’m reading it wrong but it doesn’t add up correctly.

Not the exact same thing, but I had a similar experience. Last year I paid my NRD through PayPal, but because I only had $149 in the account, the remaining $95 was taken out of my checking account. However, that $95 wasn't taken out of my checking account until the day after the $149 was taken from PayPal, so I mistook it for a fraud transaction until I added up the numbers and realized it was legitimate after all, lol.

Hmmm. I found a screen that shows the break down with balance before and after each charge. Tell me what you think
October 9th - -231.50 leaving a 90.39 balance
Then I show a -90.39 on the same day leaving a zero dollar balance
Then today I show the $90.39 being put back in PayPal leaving a balance of $385.01 (made some eBay sale ;))
Then the charge of -$229.95 leaving a balance of $155.06

In my wellsfargo I still have the charge for $141.11. I’m not crazy right?
The $141 should have also been credited back? Maybe it is pending. Hope so

Hmmm. I found a screen that shows the break down with balance before and after each charge. Tell me what you think
October 9th - -231.50 leaving a 90.39 balance
Then I show a -90.39 on the same day leaving a zero dollar balance
Then today I show the $90.39 being put back in PayPal leaving a balance of $385.01 (made some eBay sale ;))
Then the charge of -$229.95 leaving a balance of $155.06

In my wellsfargo I still have the charge for $141.11. I’m not crazy right?
The $141 should have also been credited back? Maybe it is pending. Hope so

I've never used Wells Fargo, but I think pretty much anything is possible when relying on another financial service company to make up whatever isn't in PayPal and vice versa. After the fiasco I went through paying for this figure, I'm definitely not making that mistake again.

Back