1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly did not like the complete mask. Something about the mask curling underneath the eyes didn't look right at times in the movie.

View attachment 426703

Long hair....sure.

Yeah the mask circling under the eyes never jived with me... it looked too goofy at times and almost ruined an otherwise perfect design. I much prefer the original concept art which just had green makeup around the eyes.

Hu7t7HW.gif

Well I just pre-ordered her. Sculpt looks too good, the lack of MCU villains and the fact I loved the movie I had to have it. May turn out to be a sought after figure because of the lack of villains.
Do we think Hot Toys will fix the color of her cape? Noticed it’s black in the photos but in the movie it’s clearly green

Last edited:
Have the bonus accessories been revealed? I was just looking at the hot toys page and noticed it says there will be bonus accessories in the description. I don't think they've been revealed, but was just curious. Any thoughts as to what they could be?

Well I just pre-ordered her. Sculpt looks too good, the lack of MCU villains and the fact I loved the movie I had to have it. May turn out to be a sought after figure because of the lack of villains.
Do we think Hot Toys will fix the color of her cape? Noticed it’s black in the photos but in the movie it’s clearly green

The cape is dark green, but it does look black in some of those photos (or it looks like it might have a black inner lining). The specs list it as "One (1) green colored cape (magnetically attachable)", so it should be screen accurate.

Just got the email. Looks like Hela figures will be in the warehouse oct 9th from SS

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 240
Just saw my shipping soon. I've only been collecting for two years and I've never had a figure pre-ordered from SS that sent a shipping soon message before seeing final product picks on facebook. Pleasantly surprised as I thought it was going to be a delay message. Thought my T'Chaka would be shipped before this.

Just PO'd from SS after seeing the early shipping posts. Also canceled my BBTS one so if anyone wants to grab her from there, now's your chance!

Back