1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke to CS who told me the figure hasn't even arrived yet. So I'm not sure where this QC story came from. Again, this is where a nice email to customers explaining what's actually going on would help.

I just tried to 'chat' with them....the chat is shut off...they must be having issues with lots of people contacting them....

Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

I feel a strongly typed email coming along :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Mine shipped too and without any shipping/tracking email from SS. Regardless, it's cool to know that Stan the Man is on his way.

So many folks are going to regret not getting this. I ordered mine from a trusted third party on eBay, and for $20 less too if you also count the shipping SS would charge you. Since everyone else's is shipping soon, I should be receiving mine sometime next week as well. Can't wait. As an avid comic book fan, this was one of the greatest moments in my life!
4b1f510ba171d3191970c7710be04685.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So many folks are going to regret not getting this. I ordered mine from a trusted third party on eBay, and for $20 less too if you also count the shipping SS would charge you. Since everyone else's is shipping soon, I should be receiving mine sometime next week as well. Can't wait. As an avid comic book fan, this was one of the greatest moments in my life!
4b1f510ba171d3191970c7710be04685.jpg

Cool picture. To me Stan Lee is up there right along with Walt Disney on the Mount Rushmore of iconic creators. Can't fully explain how much his creations have been a part of my entire life. This figure is a must-have for me

Cool picture. To me Stan Lee is up there right along with Walt Disney on the Mount Rushmore of iconic creators. Can't fully explain how much his creations have been a part of my entire life. This figure is a must-have for me

Damn skippy my friend. This guy partially raised me as a child between the comics, the tv shows, and those f'n three awesome words...."ok true believers!" Love it. Lol.

Back