1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan Lee has been blessed to have lived so long, and I think that's so wonderful! My wife's grandmother just recently passed and she was 97. I think this will probably be a highly sought after piece once Stan passes away. If you're a fan, I would get it now while it's cheap. Hopefully he lives to be 100 at least :)

Just PO'd this figure with the May coupon code. Stan Lee is a legend in the truest sense of the word and this figure came out looking great. Looking forward to getting it.

Has anyone received a shipping notice yet? Was supposed to be charged today but the order is still showing "shipping soon".

Has anyone received a shipping notice yet? Was supposed to be charged today but the order is still showing "shipping soon".

Nope. Looking like he won't be shipping until tomorrow at earliest. Sucks because with the holiday that pushes him out until at least next Wednesday for me.

Nope. Looking like he won't be shipping until tomorrow at earliest. Sucks because with the holiday that pushes him out until at least next Wednesday for me.

Same here. Was really hoping he went out today which would have put him here on Friday.

Edit: Got up this morning to find it wasn't even charged yet.

Same here. Was really hoping he went out today which would have put him here on Friday.

Edit: Got up this morning to find it wasn't even charged yet.

Really? I was charged at around 5 am yesterday but it wasn't shipped. Maybe the shipment didn't arrive when they thought it would. Wouldn't be the first time. You should check with them on why you weren't charged though.

Finally ordered this with the code. Need to try to get him to sign the base or something if I can get to Stan at one of the upcoming cons. (Wife knows I want to meet him and has given me the ok to travel a reasonable distance to try!)

Yikes! I am in the DC area so that might be the one. Do you know if there is a sure way to meet him? Like do I have to buy a VIP ticket or something?

Oh yeah, I'm sure there will be a VIP ticket you need to buy and expect to wait in line for a long time. If you even think you may go you'll want to go here and fill out the Fan Verification Profile - You only have until June 13th to fill this out... https://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Tickets/NYCC-Ticket-Process-and-Show-News

Then 48 hours before tickets go on sale they will e-mail you with further info. I'm not sure how tickets will be on sale to meet Stan Lee.

Oh yeah, I'm sure there will be a VIP ticket you need to buy and expect to wait in line for a long time. If you even think you may go you'll want to go here and fill out the Fan Verification Profile - You only have until June 13th to fill this out... https://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Tickets/NYCC-Ticket-Process-and-Show-News

Then 48 hours before tickets go on sale they will e-mail you with further info. I'm not sure how tickets will be on sale to meet Stan Lee.

Wow, thanks for this!

Back