1/6 Hot Toys Luke Skywalker - Dark Empire (Legends)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got through and grabbed collector edition. Rooted hair on this way is unnecessary. Hopefully everyone who wants the artisan has there place in line move as fast as it did for me.

Line seems to be paused.143 in front of me. I’m almost consistently at that stage just before my turn when the line pauses for a sell out :lol

Edit: 98 now, so just slowing down I guess

It'll be funny if Fartisan Jokor comes out and the rooting sucks, there will probably be lots contemplating in cancelling orders for the rest of their artisan preorders.

I had a spot in line that was over 4,400 out that somehow managed to get through. I assumed I was SOL and I wasn’t watching that close. I have no idea if the queue jumped unusually. Were a lot of people skipping the artisan for standard? Was the queue churning unusually fast for others? Did I get a queuing error in my favor?

So was Anakin and Jack Sparrow 🙄
You’re def not wrong; Anakin having longish hair benefits from the wool hair and Jack having the cloth bandana and real bits in the hair helps too…short hair characters, for me, don’t need real hair if they can sculpt the hair as good as it looks here. I’m by no means crapping on this figure, just not worth the extra bit of change to me.

I don’t think your place in line according to the queue number is legit. It always seems to jump a ton when it moves.

Only the one with coin. That’s like 20 days. And then you have just the figure with no coin which has no clock on it.

Even starting at 5400 I got pretty close. Only like 100 people ahead of me before the line froze up.

And it's 3500 WORLDWIDE, we never really know how much Sideshow actually gets. Vast majority of people in line do not buy the artisan.

I don’t think your place in line according to the queue number is legit. It always seems to jump a ton when it moves.
I’ve tried for every artisan and never got through before. In my experience the queue has been a steady decrease of drops between ten to fifty-ish people at a time.

This que is definitely misleading as far as place in que and time. Probably because its for both versions. And I'm sure many are deciding the rooted hair Artisan is not worth the extra asking price. Why the AE is still available too.

Back