1/6 Hot Toys Luke Skywalker - Dark Empire (Legends)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, any story not created or told directly by George Lucas was essentially fan fiction that was labeled as ‘official’ by Lucasarts, books or whoever was publishing or producing these things. It’s up to the consumer to deem what is ‘THEIR’ canon 😅 (like myself, I refuse to accept the sequels as canon, the saga ended at EP6 for me)

I never took any of the EU seriously even back then when many considered it “official”. However it was entertaining for the most part.

As for the artwork…yeah I can see how some couldn’t get behind it. If not for nothing, it did stand out from the crowd and was unique.

Not gonna lie, if they used the Mando Luke portrait instead of ‘not-SebastianStan’, I probably would’ve PO’d it.

If I really want a Dark Empire Luke, I’ll just wait for this to release and buy the body/outfit off eBay, slap the mando sculpt on it and boom, DE non canon Luke 😁
Fair.

Far be it for me to try to talk fans out of this. Not my intention. If ya dig it, do you. And the irony of how good the Mando Luke sculpt is, isn't lost on anyone. Believe that.

I forgot to jump in. I had no intention of buying this, so I for sure figured I would've got lucky and been a super low number. :lol

Cause everytime I have wanted something I've been screwed with their BS random cue system.

I have 3552 ahead of me and 25% are gone. Its not looking good for me. If I strike out, I'll get the reg version.

Yay got him. Dark Empire Luke!!
1714767272968.jpeg

Back