1/6 Hot Toys Luke Skywalker - Dark Empire (Legends)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s nothing too special. Deluxe MMS517 ROTJ Luke with DX23 Mando Luke head and hands. I have the cloak and display base from the original MMS release as well as the bone he used in the Rancor pit from the original sideshow release. Pretty much everything I need for all his looks in ROTJ. I also picked up the black cloak from DX23 Luke to sort of recreate his Mando scene

I am the opposite, buying DX23 only to realize Ep6 Luke is the one I need. Currently I have (from the first MMS luke ep.6) is hairpiece, brown cloak, cloth, pants. Still missing the jedi robe.
Last time my friend points out that the belt is different too... Now I can't unsee it 😔

Bro…please, don’t.

kung-pow-enter-the-fist.gif

Fight back the hype and don’t get caught up in it.

You’re gonna give up THIS:

(if you have ROTJ hair)

View attachment 701510

View attachment 701511

For THIS???

View attachment 701512
I agree keep the Mando S3 Luke order but still get Dark Empire Luke. I sold my Bespin Luke recently which I somewhat wish I didn't but kept my Mando Luke and Preordered this. Kinda glad he comes with both lightsabers so I can use the new USB green one for Mando Luke. Lol

I agree keep the Mando S3 Luke order but still get Dark Empire Luke. I sold my Bespin Luke recently which I somewhat wish I didn't but kept my Mando Luke and Preordered this. Kinda glad he comes with both lightsabers so I can use the new USB green one for Mando Luke. Lol

Yeah I can agree with this. If you absolutely need DE Luke, get it, but don’t sacrifice Mando Luke.

As for you selling Bespin Luke…I can see why. It’s the same portrait. Unless you were attached to the Bespin hair and outfit, there really isn’t a reason to hang onto it if you already own Mando Luke 😁

Yeah I can agree with this. If you absolutely need DE Luke, get it, but don’t sacrifice Mando Luke.

As for you selling Bespin Luke…I can see why. It’s the same portrait. Unless you were attached to the Bespin hair and outfit, there really isn’t a reason to hang onto it if you already own Mando Luke 😁
It was mainly OT Luke from ESB definitely one of my favorites of the SW films. (Though ROTJ Luke is at the very top) the hair pieces and outfit definitely was something I always liked. But yeah happy to keep Mando Luke as he just has a badass presence to him with the hood up and I have Mando S2 figure and BOBF Boba in my display so keeping him was needed.

It was mainly OT Luke from ESB definitely one of my favorites of the SW films. (Though ROTJ Luke is at the very top) the hair pieces and outfit definitely was something I always liked. But yeah happy to keep Mando Luke as he just has a badass presence to him with the hood up and I have Mando S2 figure and BOBF Boba in my display so keeping him was needed.

I’m still debating on getting either 1/6 BOBF boba or 1/4 BOBF boba.

Btw are you getting Maul 2.0? I put in my 2x PO’s.

I am not sure why the hate on the costume. I mean it is close enough to how it looks like in the cover of dark empire comics, at least to me. (The cape looks to be part of the shirt in the cover, but the comic panels have shown the cape to be seperate from the top)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_101143_Perfect Viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_101143_Perfect Viewer.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I could see a stand like the new HT Hono Marvel Wolverine and Magneto stands that have a comic book display background for this figure. Would’ve been cooler than the too tall for Detolf stand.

Back