1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I hope that the fact that he waitlisted shows Hot Toys that we want more Agents of SHIELD figures. Give us Quake and Mockingbird in that order and I can die happy. :3 I do also hope that it shows that we want more tv figs in general. I still hope they do the rest of the Defenders, and Elektra!

I would love more AoS figures (including Agent May) but i doubt it will happen. A lot people who never watched or don't like the show PO this because it's Ghost Rider, it's cool looking and it's something new not another IM, Joker, Batman, etc.

i hope i will find also that ghost rider for a nice price, but i dont think so because he is really overpriced.

Mine is the 1/6 Hasbro not the HT. Figure is weak but the bike might be nice enough to maybe put with this, find out when this arrives in a few months.

A lot people who never watched or don't like the show PO this because it's Ghost Rider, it's cool looking and it's something new not another IM, Joker, Batman, etc.

Exactly, when I was a kid, I read some of the original GR comics that my grandfather had. Been a GR can ever since. I'm not getting this because it's on AoS. I PO'd because I like GR in general.

I think most who wanted Armored Bats already picked him up and it's hard to justify another $270 for basically a head and spear.

I'm very happy I pre ordered him. Now I just have to sell some stuff before daredevil come out as I put the funds I had for him on this.

Back