1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel-Disney has an investment in AoS, and Ghost Rider film/tv rights reverted back to them so why not use him to help an ailing show? The movies were meh, and he doesn't currently fit in with what they want to do in the MCU, so he's fair game for TV. The Netflix shows are currently set for more crime drama type shows, and less fantastical characters like Ghost, hence the ok to go to ABC.

In any case, I suspect AoS will be replaced by the upcoming Inhumans TV series.

I have a Shield shelf with Coulson, Hill, BW, Hawkeye, Stealth Cap and Fury. Quake would fit in perfectly with her outfit from the current season if they ever decided to make her. I would love an Agent May also but i know that's never gonna happen.

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this at all! I was going to put together a custom, but this is so much better!

Marvel is seriously debuting Ghost Rider on this dumb show instead of the MCU or Netflix?

Yeah, last September

Dy2zBuY.gif
UBMqp22.gif

pEsLMG2.gif
OZSofKY.gif

e8V9v73.gif

Will it come with a 1969 Dodge Charger?

I wish, pretty one of my all time favorite cars but not near popular enough like the Delorean or Batmobile to make a 1/6 scale version. If they did they could always change a couple things on it and make a 1970 Fast and Furious charger with a Dom figure.

Agents of Shield is just terrible, it should've been canceled after the first season. Ghost Rider was okay on the show, the design of the character is cool looking, but I hate how Marvel deals with magic in their cinematic universe and that hurt Ghost Rider's appearance.
If the figure looks cool, I might consider getting this.

I liked Robbie on AoS so I'll be interested to see what this looks like and pricing would be interesting compared to what SSC is coming out with. I'm sure they'll be a conceptual car made to go with him but I doubt we'll ever get it. It'll be funny to go from almost nothing GR to what most likely will be a Blaze from SCC and a Reyes from HT.

And there is this knockoff from onesixthkit. I have a Hasbro 1/6 ghostrider with the bike in a box someplace that looks ok but i am in the market if this HT one looks good.

Agents of Shield is just terrible, it should've been canceled after the first season. Ghost Rider was okay on the show, the design of the character is cool looking, but I hate how Marvel deals with magic in their cinematic universe and that hurt Ghost Rider's appearance.

That's your opinion :lol

I feel the same way about "Gotham" but i'm constantly bombarded by people that just love it... the show is an abortion of batman lore.

Marvel is seriously debuting Ghost Rider on this dumb show instead of the MCU or Netflix?
They did. And it's awful.

At least the jacket gonna be usable.
For a few years until the crackin' of synthetic leather starts.

Speak for yourself. GR was pretty much the only reason I started watching again. I liked every scene he was in and then would tune out when they were discussing robots or some stupid crap.

Wasn't Ghost Rider one of the first like, explicitly magical things though? They didn't do what they did in Thor and say his powers are just really advanced science or that he's an alien.

In the show they've dealt with the "Darkhold" which brings in the mystic part of the MCU and there loose Doctor Strange references. Ghost Rider was pulled into all of that and while they utilize GR, he served his purpose and the storyline continued forward. He saved my interest in that show (until Aida - insert fox whistle) but he was kind of ushered off. The character was barely used and his history only done on the surface, so it's prime for expansion if they wanted into another outlet like Netflix or another network show.

Back