1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our review / photoshoot of the new Robbie Ghost Rider. Including: Comparison to the original ghost rider, head swap and new figure on the bike.

Thanks.

I've just used water treatment on the jeans, and then a hairdryer to try and set them without bagging above the knee - they have a natural tendency to look like riding breeches.

I think they're better,

36940834335_e2e23aa90b_c.jpg

but they're not Hot Toys' finest moment. It's something VTS or Ganghood would've done better.

36801428061_00c7ea05f5_c.jpg

36770174272_576c23356f_c.jpg

36771315842_a36aeb7cf3_c.jpg

Sssssssssssmmmmmooooookkkiiiiiinnnn!

Are he jeans supposed to be blue? Watching reviews and from the pictures, sometimes they look blue and sometimes they look black. I've been catching up on AoS but I haven't gotten to this point yet, so I don't know what's accurate.

Thanks.

I've just used water treatment on the jeans, and then a hairdryer to try and set them without bagging above the knee - they have a natural tendency to look like riding breeches.

I think they're better,

36940834335_e2e23aa90b_c.jpg

but they're not Hot Toys' finest moment. It's something VTS or Ganghood would've done better.

36801428061_00c7ea05f5_c.jpg

36770174272_576c23356f_c.jpg

36771315842_a36aeb7cf3_c.jpg

great work mate :clap

much improved ,but is this how he dresses on the show :dunno,
he looks like hes just spent a £20 gift voucher on the sale rail at his local primark :lol

:lol

The lower half of this figure is worse than most bootlegs!

I think HT rushed this one out the door.

I don't disagree, but wonder if it's because the character just has on jeans. The shoes look okay, are you saying they could have made better jeans?

Was thinking about getting this one but not so much anymore; the skull looks a bit too...Hobby Lobby Halloween decoration-like. Maybe it's the lighting.

[emoji848] I wonder if I can starch and iron those jeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about swapping the jeans from this with those of the vimal "Luke Cage" and replacing the shoes with boots. Anyone have an idea of what boots would work well with this?

I've considered changing the jeans to a to those from the Ganghood Frank or Luke, but then... they'd have nothing to wear. :eek:

I wouldn't change the shoes as that's part of his character.

But if only the jeans had been tailored like this:

36245134684_2a7ccf9752_o.jpg

looking at this pic then looking back at pics of the figure the whole scale of the figure (or tailoring) seems off; like maybe he should be a slightly smaller guy? The jacket looks too form fitting and it seems to taper on his waist on the figure in a way it doesn't in the pic of the actor. So I don't think it's just the jeans that might not fit right. His legs also look shorter and smaller on the actor than the figure. Not sure; just seems kinda off all the way around - not sure if its the clothes, body or combination. (Now that I am looking for the differences)

Back