1/6 Han Solo Bespin repainted/re-sculpted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are few pictures of the Han Solo I have been working on. He is almost finished. I just need to dremmel down the unpainted sideburns and do some small touchups. I just placed the head on the body to take a few pictures, thats the reason for the neck gap.

This was ANH unpainted Han head. Trimmed down the longer hair in the back, added hair to the front with sculpy and of course repainted the head.

hanbespin2.JPG

bespinhan6.JPG

bespinhan7.JPG

bespinhan1.JPG

bespinhan5.JPG

bespinhan2.JPG

Last edited:
I'm sorry....

Dorgs' Han head actually looks like Han, yours however.... just doesn't to me... Maybe it's the paint...

Just wait til I try one, then you can laugh at ME! (It'll probably end up looking like a constipated Austrian with no eyelids... that's what happened when I tried for Arnold S.)

Something about his eyebrows and hair just doesn't seem quite right...

Looks good... you've captured a bit younger of a look in your rework of the sculpt. Sideshow's original isn't all bad, but seemed a bit old/bloated looking.

Nice work :rock

I think you are definitely on to something here. I understand it is a WIP but it already looks great. This is more like what the Sideshow release should have looked like to begin with. I can't wait to see the completed project.

Keep up the great work (more importantly...keep posting it) my fellow Kansan.

Looks good! I was going to try this myself, but I am waiting to see what the SS Hoth Han head sculpt looks like, whenever they get to making it.

I did some more work on this guy, thought it would be time for an update...

hanbespin1.jpg

hanbespin2-1.jpg

Its a SSC Smuggler Han head repainted. I added sculpy to cover the ears and trimmed the hair on the sides/back to give it more of an ESB look.

chris that is cool. captured the ESB look great. great work on the resculpt and paint looks great as well. cast this baby up!

Great job, Chakaman!

I, like I'm sure many of us, have Bespin Han forever wearing his oxygen mask in order to hide the horrible sculpt!

Hey Chris, do you have a body shot and did you do any body switching? I'm wondering how much of the original off-ness of the SS out-of-the-box was the sculpt/paint, body, or even if the outfit is off. Your head makes it look like this figure could be salvaged after all. Nice.

Here are some body shots. No body swap or anything, just new boots. I think the ANH Smuggler Han head is smaller, making it look better than the ESB version.

hanbes2.jpg

hanbes1.jpg

Looking at this picture, I really went overboard on Barada's teeth.:D

Thanks man. This may be my first non-ANH figure. You showed it can be made to look great with a little TLC.

Back