• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Display Bases for 1/6 Figures

Custom made display bases for your Star Wars figures and more.

Due to these being individually hand made the sand pattern, snow effect and Jabba's Palace stains will differ from one base to the other as well as the pictures shown here.

All stands have protective felt discs on the bottom and include the black mounting post and crotch grabber.

Droid Black Base - $22

Droid Sand Base - $25

6" x 4" BLACK BASE - $13

6" x 4" SAND BASE - $15

SAND BASE CURVED - $15

BLACK BASE CURVED - $13

SNOW BASE CURVED - $16

5" ROUND SAND BASE - $15

5" ROUND BLACK BASE - $13

5" ROUND SNOW BASE - $15

5" Round Jundland Wastes Base - $15

Jabba's Palace Curved - $24

Jabba's Palace Square - $22

TATOOINE SUNSET - $22

Jawa Stand - $25

5.5" Jundland Wastes Astromech Base - $12

5.5" Black Astromech Base - $10

DROID BLACK BASE

View attachment 266877
View attachment 266880

DROID SAND BASE

View attachment 266875
View attachment 266882
View attachment 266884

6x4 BLACK BASE

View attachment 266885

6x4 SAND BASE

View attachment 266889

5" ROUND BLACK BASE

View attachment 266890

5" ROUND SAND BASE

View attachment 266891

BLACK BASE CURVED

Photo Coming Soon

SAND BASE CURVED

View attachment 266900

5" ROUND SNOW BASE

View attachment 289518
View attachment 289519

CURVED SNOW BASE

PICS COMING SOON

Jabba's Palace Curved

View attachment 266897
View attachment 266898

JABBA's PALACE SQUARE

View attachment 266899

TATOOINE SUNSET

View attachment 269714
View attachment 269715

JAWA STAND

View attachment 273256

5.5" Black and Jundland Astromech Stand

View attachment 283635
View attachment 288487

Star Trek Stands

View attachment 288488
View attachment 288489

I haven't seen your Star Trek stands; the florescent foliage...perfect! Well done my friend.

I haven't seen your Star Trek stands; the florescent foliage...perfect! Well done my friend.

Thanks, Tinman! I really like mine and was all excited to offer them but I've gotten zero interest in those. Oh, well. At least I've got a set. :lol

attachment.php

Love this base! You do awesome work! Sorry for the picture quality, I have very poor photography skills :lol

I have a couple different styles ready to ship, Jay. One has a dirt hill on dirt with a more pronounced texture. The other is dirt hill on black with less texture. And then the Jakku drifting sands Topper in the pic is the one you want, correct?

Two styles.

IMG_7632.JPG

Drifting Sands Topper.

IMG_7551.JPG
IMG_7360.JPG

I received an assortment of Coco's custom stands today. Pictures cannot capture the quality of these in hand. Absolutely great work.

Coco,
I sent you a PM to order more for my collection. Thanks again.

What do you charge for just the toppers?

I received an assortment of Coco's custom stands today. Pictures cannot capture the quality of these in hand. Absolutely great work.

Coco,
I sent you a PM to order more for my collection. Thanks again.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like them. :rock

What do you charge for just the toppers?

Those are $11 each plus shipping.

Here are two styles of the Rey & BB8 top plates.

This one puts the little guy close to Rey and forward like the HT stand.

IMG_7813.JPG

This one puts him back and to the side a little.

IMG_7820.JPG

I like the idea of the full Detolf plates to fit on the shelf. I wonder if an idea for backdrops could work into the base itself to customize the custom bases or if it would be best to have them made as separate picture decals on foam-board as we have seen here before.

I think I'd like to get the sand base texture single stand with the "dirty" cliff piece. Can you please pm me the total + shipping?

Nice Coco!

Thanks, Tinman!

I like the idea of the full Detolf plates to fit on the shelf. I wonder if an idea for backdrops could work into the base itself to customize the custom bases or if it would be best to have them made as separate picture decals on foam-board as we have seen here before.

I think I'd like to get the sand base texture single stand with the "dirty" cliff piece. Can you please pm me the total + shipping?

Sorry for the late reply, Dave. I've got the Detolf plates on the back burner right now but I need to get back to them soon.

I'm not game for incorporating poster backdrops on these myself just yet but TwelveInchFigures has a huge assortment of cool posters here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...poster-backgrounds-figures-statues-props.html

Back