1/6 Custom Smallville CK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMW326

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been collecting and customizing figures for a long time but have just recently "really" gotten in to 1/6 scale figures and decided to give customizing a try in that scale. So here he is Clark Kent from Smallville.

1319115862.jpg

1319115835.jpg

1319115790.jpg

1319115899.jpg

1319400822.jpg

1319400761.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My first 1/6 Custom Smallville CK

Added a couple more pics.

This is great man. I just picked up this head and plan to do a custom myself.

LOOKS GREAT!!! Im working on a smallville custom also, im using the Nightwing DC Direct body. I really hope Hot toys or some company does a high end CK figure or statue

Thanks guys,

Here is the final version that I have decided to go with.

1320100656.jpg

HAHA. No I wouldn't do that to the HT version. It is the Mattel movie masters version underneath.

Nice is that the second version of the hot toys suit? I ask cause I seem to recall one where the cape is like pleather on the outside

Yes. It's the second HT Superman returns 2 in 1 with the Clark Kent suit and head. The cape is cloth but the Medicom version has the pleather cape.

Well the good news is that you don't see any of the body. The suit comes up to the neck connector. The hands are a different story. They are a bit more yellow as a-posed to the more tan flesh of the headplay head. But a lot of newer hands have the same skin tone so it's easy to get replacements and keep the same hands.

Here are a few of my modded Superman returns figure on the new CR Superman body. I think it turned out pretty good. He is now 12 and 5/8 instead of 12 inches even. That puts him just shy of 6'4" tall in 1/6 scale.
IMG_8927.jpg

IMG_8925.jpg

IMG_8920.jpg

IMG_8917.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8898.jpg

Much better than this.
IMG_8879.jpg

IMG_8872.jpg

IMG_8869.jpg

IMG_8877.jpg

I custom made some longer foot pegs to raise his height. Looks ok but I wanted more muscle tone. The CR noddy is great for that. I think the neck is a bit long but I can modify that. This one just seems too skinny.

That does look good, I am thinking of using the mattel suit which means either modifying the neckline of the suit or modfying the head to go on a body that has a sculpted neck....ho hum more work lol

My wife and I also have a Welling version in the works.She picked up the Head-play sculpt and a HT muscular body, which I was then expected to"make it work".Fortunately, I've done this sort of thing before...
DSCN4382.jpg

DSCN4384.jpg

I'm getting scary good at this trick.Trim the neck down to fit and do a squish with Magic-Sculpt and it's all good(once the putty cures, anyway)...
DSCN4386.jpg

The socket;not too difficult, but you do need to spray the ball with mold release to make it work...
DSCN4388.jpg

Without the flash the color shift is barely noticeable.Now all we need are clothes. Anybody know where I can get a red jacket?...PS

My wife and I also have a Welling version in the works.She picked up the Head-play sculpt and a HT muscular body, which I was then expected to"make it work".Fortunately, I've done this sort of thing before...
DSCN4382.jpg

DSCN4384.jpg

I'm getting scary good at this trick.Trim the neck down to fit and do a squish with Magic-Sculpt and it's all good(once the putty cures, anyway)...
DSCN4386.jpg

The socket;not too difficult, but you do need to spray the ball with mold release to make it work...
DSCN4388.jpg

Without the flash the color shift is barely noticeable.Now all we need are clothes. Anybody know where I can get a red jacket?...PS

Wow. That looks great bro. The thicker neck makes the head look more accurate. Stronger. I was thinking of trying this but wasn't sure how it would turn out. I might have to try this.

Back