1/6 Custom/Scratchbuilt Michael Myers knife (stainless steel & wood)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Custom/Scratchbuilt Michael Myers knife (stainless steel & wood)
commission work

cn4v.jpg

m585.jpg

mnfd.jpg

btz8.jpg

The Guy told me 100.00 there is no way it takes 10 hours to make this knife....

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....wow....ok....100 bucks?!?!...dayum!!!...ok..hey...he is allowed to charge what he wants and thinks its worth....hope he rings in alot of business....really do...:-/

What do you mean guys, $100 is so reasonable! :lol Ok, I sit on the throne of lies. Once again one of those things where if the price were lower they would sell like hot cakes.

This is said in a respectful tone of voice. Excuse me, but I never said that it takes 10 hours. 100 is with shipping included, which should be about $8~10 and packing material which should come out to be $2~3 (He has to buy the boxes from the post office). The blade takes between 8~9 hours. I will tell you what...You try to make this in 8~9 and get $10 an hour...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....wow....ok....100 bucks?!?!...dayum!!!...ok..hey...he is allowed to charge what he wants and thinks its worth....hope he rings in alot of business....really do...:-/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNxKtX-I_U

This is said in a respectful tone of voice. Excuse me, but I never said that it takes 10 hours. 100 is with shipping included, which should be about $8~10 and packing material which should come out to be $2~3 (He has to buy the boxes from the post office). The blade takes between 8~9 hours. I will tell you what...You try to make this in 8~9 and get $10 an hour... Watch the video link below. Most people, 99.99% don't get it...your not alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNxKtX-I_U

When I started helping him sell his things to the world...well, I won't put this up in the forum because it is private, just between us. He is by far "not a rich man." Not like many of us. We have a decent apartment or house over our heads, have plenty to eat, even have money to buy figures and I would think most of us are earning more than $10 an hour. The only figures that he has gotten are from me. Now he earns a decent living, has made improvements on his home (if you can call it that), has plenty to eat, and he even has money to buy things for the family. So my answer is, "Yes." His income has gone up drastically.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the comments Sir Psycho, Sir Levit05, Sir 69Slimer, Sir Hidden Jitsu and Sir Rdeezy ...

Thank you especially to Sir Dave... I really appreciate it..

I'm really sorry my friends as this little pieces are really hard to do, we only charge the amount for how long it took me making them :( in making customs, time passes really quick, hours are only like minutes, days seems like only hours :( ...and they didn't made as mass-produced.. they are only made-to-order .. if only there are lots of buyers then we can lower the price significantly..
And I'm really thankful to this hobby, because of people here and in other 1:6 forums, I have job and can support my family's needs.
Before, times comes that I can't even buy peanut butter for my kids, now I can buy chicken or bacon spreads :lol
But, it may be long that I can buy 1/6 figures for myself, too many family members needs support, life is difficult here in the Philippines..
Honestly, Sir Dave is right, the only figure I have here are 3 military figures, and I never bought them myself. Sir Dave gave them to me as gifts.
That is why I'm really thankful. I'm really lucky I've known him, but he's not :lol :lol :lol

Back