1/6 Custom Lando Skiff Guard WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, here is a ciustom/bashed Lando Skiff Guard I have been working on the past few weeks.

I figured I would post a couple work in progress pictures, I know you guys like those.:D I still need to add hands, a few more straps and add weathering to the armor.

The boots are from Sideshow, but I added some layers to it and obviously repainted them. The belts, holster and straps are all custom made. The pants and weapon are from Hasbro. The helmet is a Tomy mini helmet. The black shirt and brown overshirt are pieces I picked up at Toy Anxiety.

I think he is looking good so far. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

lando5.JPG

lando2.JPG

lando1.JPG

lando4.JPG

Here is the reference picture I have been using:

3515419658_ac4ee9815b.jpg

I know the belt is not really accurate, I may do something with the buckle. Like I said, this is a work in progress.

Chris

Last edited:
This looks awesome! Sideshow would have trouble coming up with something better I think. And yes...I do love wip pics:D. Keep 'em coming.

Hey guys, here is a ciustom/bashed Lando Skiff Guard I have been working on the past few weeks.

I figured I would post a couple work in progress pictures, I know you guys like those.:D I still need to add hands, a few more straps and add weathering to the armor.

The boots are from Sideshow, but I added some layers to it and obviously repainted them. The belts, holster and straps are all custom made. The pants and weapon are from Hasbro. The helmet is a Tomy mini helmet. The black shirt and brown overshirt are pieces I picked up at Toy Anxiety.

I think he is looking good so far. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

lando5.JPG

Here is the reference picture I have been using:

3515419658_ac4ee9815b.jpg

I know the belt is not really accurate, I may do something with the buckle. Like I said, this is a work in progress.

Chris

For the belt, you might be able to find something from one of the broken down LOTR figures at ToyAnxiety.

really cool. I have one waiting for the chop shop. How did you get the tomy helmet to fit the one I have is a tad small

really cool. I have one waiting for the chop shop. How did you get the tomy helmet to fit the one I have is a tad small

Thanks guys. I had to dremel off quite a bit of Lando's head to get the helmet to fit. Need to be careful not to do too much or the helmet wont sit right.

I got around to weathering the armor, helmet belt, and clothes today. I added the hands and the last few armor straps.

The only other thing I may do is repaint the eyes, but not sure it is really needed.

Here are a few more pictures:

lando6.JPG

lando8.JPG

lando7.JPG

lando9.JPG

Back